Trust issues part 2

Zachs       P.O.V
I can not believe it.  Carlie got mad at me for kissing my ex- but now she's all up cuddling with Daniel Skye.  I try to text her all the time to see what the hell is going on but she won't replie.  She's probably off with Daniel walking the beach.  That should be me. 

Daniels     P.O.V
Wow Carlie looks stunning.  She is just amazing and I can not wait to have her be mine... Hopefully.  " take a picture it would last longer" I heard a voice say and I know it wasn't Carlie cause it sounded like a pissed off dude. I turned to see zach. " man I respect you don't kill me" I said putting my hands up in defense.  "Sorry he's very over protective." Carlie said to zach with an expression like she's trying to tell him something.  " alright let's go" Carlie said.    We got in the car and went back to me and the guys beach house and everyone was there even Carlie's friends. They were all just sitting on the couch watching netflix together while having pizza.  Most of them were asleep so me and Carlie decided that we would prank them.  We went into the prank closet and grabbed 2 air horns and blew them in everyone's ears .  They all woke up and  starting yelling. It was pretty hilarious after we all said " it's okay it's just us" everyone went back to there cute ass cuddling.  We just jumped in the middle of  Brookie  and Shawn on the right of us and mahogany and Matt on the left.  We decided it would be really funny to turn the movie off and start playing Mario cart.  It didn't really matter seeing as everyone was already either asleep or half asleep and didn't care.  "I'm gonna bet your ass" Carlie said to me but for her to know that I'm boss at Mario cart " o yeah ha sure keep tellin your self that" I said to her in replie. We went on with the game and... " damn Carl's you really did best my ass" I told her cause she beat me. " didn't I tell you so." She also said and that when we fell asleep.