Friend zoned

Zachs        P.O.V
I really new to apologize to Carlie I know what I did was wrong and there just friends.  I -I-I just am jealous and fell like she's gonna go for Daniel instead of me I mean we didn't officially say we were dating.  I never even asked her to be my girlfriend.  God I done fucked up.  God I now have a plan.  Today when everyone comes home for nick to tell Brookie she's adopted bye him.  I'm going to have rudan tell Carlie to go to her room an I'm gonna be there with a banner that says baby be mine with candles around it saying I'm sorry Carlie.  Then she'll love me more than Daniel.

Daniels    P.O.V
I'm sad Carlie has to go but I guess I'll see her more again seeing as I'm on the same tour as zach and the rest of 5quad and seeing as her dad is rudan from 5quad I'm guessing that Carlie will be going with them so I get to see her almost every week.  I am so happy but sad too.  Oh well " well your up early" I heard Carly say in her sleepy voice wich tbh was really friken cute.  "Yeah I decided it's better so I can fit more in my schedule" I said in replie.  "Cool well I'm going to start packing up so that I'm ready when apryll brings us back home" she said getting up and getting ready.  Everyone was finally done getting ready to leave and Carlie have me a hug and said "Daniel you know your an amazing friend and I can't wait for you to meet the rest of my friends." And that my friends is what you call being friend zoned. 

A/n
Sorry for the short ass chapter but I'm going to have a really long chapter next and it's gonna be really cute so watch out for that so that's it for right now but
Don't
Forget
To

SMILE!!!!!!!! (I love you)