Birthday wishes

Carlie's                P.O.V
Today is my birthday and I Am super excited.  Me and the guys are going to an amusement park and they said they have a surprise for me.  Which I happen to be supper scared for because I have always been scared of surprises.  "Baby girl come down stair please princess" I heard Rudu yell from down stairs.  "Ok one sec" I yelled back down from my room.  I got dressed in a crop top that said "all I want is you now" a fam made me and then a pair of black high waisted ripped jean shorts that I got from pac sun.  And headed down stair.  "Damn babe you have got that style game on fleek" I heard someone say in a raspy voice and obviously I knew it was Zachary.  "Shut up you lil white boy" I said in replie to him.  And that was the last I heard from him before he went to get changed.  "What you want me down here for so early." I said to rudan even though it wasn't to early in the morning.  I mean it was only 8 in the morning.  But I have been waking up at 4 in the morning for tour so I'm a little bit used to it so far.  "We are leaving at 10 and we have 3 surprise places me and the guys are taking you so make sure your all good. And ready" rudan said.  And the last thing I said in replie was "I hate surprises." And then I was just talking to people around the house.  I got a bunch of happy birthdays and evil and perverted smiles.  Witch really creeped me out. 

Rudans               P.O.V
I am so excited it's my baby girls 16th birthday.  Today yes we are bringing her to an amusement park but we are also 1. Bringing her to get her to get her own drivers permit cause she has a car that nick has gotten her.  The second place we are going to is a special house of people that happen to be my friends and also people who Carlie is in love with.  It's is the house for the boys of 5. Seconds. Of. Summer.  Yup you heard it from me.  I am friends with 5sos.  But last but not least the last place we are going is a party.  A birthday party. For her.  It will be including all of her favorite you tubers and younowers and even some of my family.   It was around 9:55 so I called everyone down stairs. 

A/N
Hey guys it's me so I know it's a little shorter today but I'm watching old broadcasts and also still getting used to my new phone.  Which today I got a new iPhone 6 do to my upgrade.  I am so excited but I'm still getting used to it so it might have a lot of errors but idfc so yeah I love you all and
Don't
Forget
To

SMILE!!!!!!!!