Meeting my idols

Brooke's P.O.V
I got up and was excited for Carlie's b-day. We have best friends since the beginning and I am so proud to call her my best friend. Today I have told rudan to keep it as a secret surprise but me and him got Carlie tickets to see 5sos. They are her favorite and and it was just my luck that rudan happens to be friends with them and they all have a house in Texas. Witch is were we are going today for her party after the amusement park.

Carlie's P.O.V
"Everyone come on in the car it's time to leave" I heard Rudu yell again from the top of the stairs. And as usual we all yelled back in replie " ok we're on our way" the usual screams and shouts were roaming around the house. We all were eventually in the car. I was obviously last seeing as I had to finish doing my makeup. What don't judge I'm a girl. "Happy 20th b-day carls couldn't take you shorter to come" nick said "o shut up you gay oger tarantula bitch." I said in replie with all the sass. Everyone turned to me with shocked looks and I had to interrupt there stairs "what are you all shocked that I'm a bad ass bitch" and then they all turned away in fright. I am amazing working with that. "How's my beautiful princess tour lovely day of you birth 16 years." I heard Zachary say. He sounded so dumb but it was in a very cute way. I didn't bother responding because we were at some house. It was a little smaller than ours but barely by a foot. I couldn't believe my eyes when the door opened. "What the actual fuck" is all I managed to Get out of my mouth. Right before my eyes stood Ashton Irwin calum hood Michael Clifford And lick Hemings. They are my favorite band in the whole world and I was standing right outside there house. " so this is the famous and beautiful Carlie Custodio." Michel came and kissed my hand. I was freaking out because he just kissed my hand and he is my favorite. I was very surprised when I actually said "yup that shall be me" God I sounded so weird why the hell would I say that. We were hanging out 2 hours have passed and I couldn't find Zachary. I looks everywhere and finally decided to ask the guys. "Hey dad um we're Zachary I can't find him" I told him he replied with " I think he said something about going to the car." He said. With that I told everyone I was checking the car and I did. I knocked and found a sad looking Zachary doing something on his phone."what's wrong babe" I say walking into the car.  "All the guys love you and you love them too" he mumbled under his breath.  More like tellers.  Note to self zach can not mumble.  "Zach listen I do like them. But I like you more. " I said hoping that it would cheer him up.  "You are always there and I will never leave you for one of them.  There to crazy and I wouldn't be able to handle all there tattoos and crazy hair." "Promise?" He said in replie holding out his pinky.  "promise" I said locking our pinkys.