Im leaving

Carlie. P.O.V
I woke up with a smile on my face knowing I have my favorite people back in my life until I remembered why I was here.

Why does when ever my life just starts getting better someone has to come and ruin it.

I went to walk around to get my body moving but I didn't forget to leave a note first.

The hospital is pretty cool it has 72 floors and right now I'm on the 70th.

I walk a little towards the restaurant when I see 2 faces practically fucking.

I looked a little closer to see something I didn't expect.

Tears formed in my eyes as I ran out. I tried to be silent half way in the hallway but of course I have to be a klutz and run into someone.

"CC are you okay?" A voice questioned. I knew it was Jacob cause that's what he always called me when we were little.

I broke down in tears and I told him to look down the hall.

He did as told and all of a sudden I hear a girl crying and a huge thud.

I was a little confused so I went and saw a slut crying and Fuck up Daniel on the ground trying to get up.

"God you best believe I'm not helping you this time." I cried. "I hope your slut pleased you more than I did"

I ran out to mark. He wrapped his arms around me and that's he last thing I remember before blacking out.

Four hours later
I woke back up in the room with Mark Jacob Loren and Joey all crying or pacing around the room.

"Guys what's going on?" I asked very confused. The last thing I remember is Jacob beating up Daniel.

Mark instantly ran over to me hugged me and kissed my check. I felt safe in his arms and I don want to let go.

It seems he dosnt want to let go either. "All right lovers let me hug my twin now please?" Jacob interrupted my day dream

I laughed and he came up and hugged me. I love having my twin back in my life. I don't even know how I went on without him with me.

"We have really good news for you now."  Loren said as Dad came in.  They all shouted "we're moving to LA"

I was so excited I could not believe it.  "Omg I'm gonna see fam more!"  I shouted

"Well babe that's not the best news we have."  Maddie stated. 

Mark started "1 your moving in with us and so is rudu Lilly Nick zach Edwin Timmy and someone else who is a suprise." 

Jacob continued "2 it's Christmas Eve  so later were all going out for a family night." 

Bryce finished " YOU GET OUT TODAY!" 

Everyone attacked me in hugs and I felt my world turn back up. 

"Does anyone mind telling me who the surprise person is?"  I asked being as nice as possible. 

It's hard for me seeing as I have ADHD anxiety and attitude problems. 

"I'm right here little one."  I heard a voice say. 

My whole mined went crazy.   I can't believe who it was. 

It was .....
________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N

Hey y'all so I know I left you in a cliff hanger but tomorrow I'm going to update.  The only reason I left a cliff hanger was cause I don't know who to chose. 
Should it be

Justin bieber (as her older brother)
Michael Clifford (as her cousin)
The guys of twenty one pilots (as her best friends)
Tyler okaley (as her gay best friend).

So comment of DM me who you want to be the surprise person.

Love you guys my little fairy lights and
Don't
Forget
To

SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!