Why?

Daniels.     P.O.V
God Carlie's voice is angelic. 

Tears were running down her face as she was winning the song. 

She kept on looking at this guy who had an evil grin slapped on his face.  

Not gonna lie I was scared I recognized him.  He was that YouTuber that everyone hates . 

She finished the song and ran off stage.  I looked back at her and then back at the guy.  He was laughing like crazy. 

"Sorry guys well be right back"

I said sadly in the mic as I ran off to see were she was.  I tried every room and I could t find her

I went to see if she was in the bathroom but there door was locked and I could hear her sobbing. 

God please say this isn't happening.  I knocked on the door.  No answer

"Come on Carlie baby open the door please don't do anything you'll regret."  I kept shouting. 

Tears were running down my checks until I heard a huge thud and the crying stopped. 

At this point I knocked the door down and couldn't believe my eyes. 

She was passed out blood everywhere and a razor in her hand.  

Why did she do this what is going on. 

Everyone came and saw what was going on

"Call 911". I shouted while sobbing. 

I thought back to earlier
That guy
Samuel pepper. 

I thought he was in jail for kidnapping a girl named Carlie and killing her paren- 

I cut my self off and went running to see were the guy was

He was there laughing his ass off.  

"You son of a bitch". I yelled as I went and threw my fist to his face.

Right at that moment I just feel to the ground sobbing

He cops took him away.  How can this be happening right now. 

Next thing I new we were driving to the hospital. 

Rudans.           P.O .V
Today the guys and I were going to surprise Carlie at her apartment. 

We finally reached it till Zach got a call.  It was from Daniel. He was sobbing and there was more sobbing in the back ground.

"Zach put it on speaker."  We all said almost In sink

"You have to go to the hospital right now." We heard Daniel yelling in between sobs. 

We rushed to the hospital not knowing what was going on until we reached it and Hayes told us he news. 

Every part of my body froze except my tears.