The Missing Doctor

She then asked. "How did you know that?" I told her I was a teacher for a day for math. She told me more stories of her and the doctor. For some reason my senses were telling me that something has happened that I'm missing. I shushed her. "You hear that?" I asked. We listened for something. All we herd was the tardis and that was it. "I don't hear anything." Rose said. "That's it. It's too quiet. And something tells me something happened." I said getting up. Rose follows me. I went into my room and saw my worst fear. The doctor was in here and took the water bottle. A roar broke through the silence in the tardis. "Come on!" I yelled and ran through out the tardis. "What happened?" Rose asked as we ran. We turned a corner and saw a creature on the floor passed out. "Stay there." I told her and she stayed at the corner. I walked around the thing and found bits of leather and something shinny. I picked it up and saw that it was the sonic screwdriver. With worry I whispered "gallifrey, we have a problem." Rose came from behind me. "Help me." I said and we carried the dragon to my room. How did I know it was a dragon? Simple, on one of the earth shows called how to train your dragon the doctor turned into a night fury. "What is this?" Rose asked. "He drank something Ive been working on and he turned into a dragon." I said trying to carefully put I'm down. Knowing why he out in la-la land. The change must been really painful. Course now almost everything we do in life is painful. As we waited for the doctor to come around I gave rose a little lesson about the dragon the doctor turned into. I herd a noise and saw that the doctor was finally coming around. He saw us with his time vortex blue eyes and growled. "Why would he be growling at us?" Rose asked me. "Maybe the time lord him was pushed to the back on the mind." I took the sonic out of my pocket. I then showed it to the dragon doctor. "Does this look familiar?" I asked him. He slowy came up and snifted it. It growled and we herd a shriek similar to what you hear when a airplane is on a runway.