The Oncoming Storm

I turned back around towards the window. "Nice talking." He said looking at the wall. There was a hole and it was burnt around it. I herd his footsteps get quieter. The door opens and something was placed on the ground. "Hope you like fish." Gwen said. I turned around and she opens a bow full of fish. All kinds not just one kind. Gwen left and picked and ate it. I eat slowly cause I really wasn't hungry, but I wasn't gonna let there work go to waste. When I was done I went into a dark corner. If it wasn't for what little light here reflecting off my body someone could think i wasnt here. I went to sleep for the night.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
2 year time skip
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mind entry #735
I have the power to kill. But I chose not to. It's against time lord nature. We were once a peaceful race. I'm not so sure after the time war. I'm almost close to completing the change to the device around my neck. Once I get it done I'll hunt down the oncoming storm. You can flash a light on a shadow but you can't catch it.
It's been more than 730 days since then doctor left me. I don't think he's coming after me. If not I'll come to him. I was still mute. I been given the name 'night fury' by Torchwood. Ironic that they got it right. I don't let anyone except Gwen feed me because I trust with keeping me alive. Right now I was working on the device. Im making so it will turn me back to my human looking self. It was many trial and error but I know I'm almost there. I just need some DNA from my normal form. How am I going to get that? My second heart maybe? If that's how it would not be pleasant, the process. It'll be worth it. I thought darkly. So I got started. After I got the DNA from the blood and into the machine I layed down the rest, knowing I've down enough for now.