Planetarium

Lyra's POV
We seeked shelter in my room. "Given our immune system are better than humans. No offense. He should be back to normal in about twelve to twenty four hours." I said. "And what if he doesn't?" Rose asked me. I stayed silent. "Lyra tell me. What happens?" She begged. I turned to the computer that the tardis supplied me. "With the scans the tardis is giving me if he doesn't...." I typed in a few commands and gasped at the results. "What?" Rose said. "Rose?" I asked sounding dead inside. "Yeah?" She said not liking how I'm sounding. "You know how to fly a tardis?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doctor's POV
I wake up to find my self scratching at the walls. Nothing at this moment makes sense. I just hope that rose and lyra are okay.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lyra's POV
I showed her the screen. "After 24 hours. The minds will merge. Thing is the doctor won't realize it unless he knows him self really well." She looked confused. "Knows himself?" She asked. "If my theory is correct. Which they usually are. The doctor we know is at the back of the mind, watching. And when the minds merge he'll think stuff that he won't normally think. Like for example, and I know this will happen, when the night fury gets fish he won't be disgusted rather he'll think its delicious." She gasped. She already lost her doctor physically, she was not ready to lose him all together. I checked my watch. "We have 12 hours left to see if it wears off." I said with hope. "All we can do is comfort him though this." I said sadly. Rose broke down crying. "How did this happen?" She asked. "I was working on something and he thought it was water and he drank it. Curiosity got the better of him." I told her. Some time while she was crying she fell asleep. I snuck out to the console room, to comfort myself.