Last Resort

A beeping noise went off. I jolted awake knowing what it was for. To check on the doctor. I ran and woke up rose. We went and looked through a window. Three hearts shattered at what they saw. The same dragon doctor. I knew the last resort. Make the dragon see me as a threat and when it tries to kill me the doctor will break though and stop it. I opened the door and closed it behind me. "What are you doing?!" Rose yelled though the door. "Our last resort." I said with a smile.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doctor's POV
That fish was good. Wait.....did I just say raw fish was good? I picked up the scent of lyra. How I know? I didn't know myself. She had an axe in her hand and came towards me. And I saw me chasing after her again. When she came close she turned and ran right. I chased after her. We ran around in circles. Till she tripped on a root coming out of the ground.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lyra's POV
Okay that 'tripping on root' part was not part of the plan so I really wasn't fakeing fear. He came up close with fire ready to blast me into the heavens above and put one paw firmly on my chest. "Doctor if your still there do something!" I yelled. "Anything! Please! I know your still in there. I feel it. The mental connection. Please!" I begged.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doctor's POV
She knows I'm still here? That good. I tried to stop myself. The more I fight the more it seemed to get brighter. It eventually got so bright I had to close my eyes. When I open them I hear "Doctor! Listen to my voice! Doctor! Please!" I looked down and saw my paw I was guessing was on Lyra's chest. I took it off and she looked at me. "Doctor?" She asked. I shook my head. She hugged me. "I saw it all. I didn't believe it. Till I saw how scared you and rose were." He said using the mental connection. "By the way, were is she?" He asked. We walked back to the door.