Run

(A\N: its best to listen to "animal I have become" by "three days grace")
"Run." I said. I then grabbed her hand and ran from what would have been certain death for her and me regenerating. As we ran I screamed "I would like to keep my regenerations for when I actually need them! This an't when I need them. We turned a corner and waited. I could hear my two hearts beating in sync. Wait two? That golden energy must have turned me back into a full time lord again. I herd his steps all the way down the hall with my superior hearing. I pushed rose into a closet. "He wouldn't forgive him self if he killed you." I closed it and locked it. On the inside of the closet lights similar to Christmas lights twinkled. A small TV kept track of the doctor and me. I watched as the doctor tried to find me. When he found me I managed to run before he could bite me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doctor's POV
I can't believe it. I'm after the two things that matter to me and trying to kill them. Hmm...let's see. I was pushed to the very back of the mind. Well the time lord me was, not my entire mind. I found lyra. "Please go before the monster I became kills you." I begged. She magned to run before I bit here. I then chased her again. Where's rose? I felt myself using...wings? Well that's a new one. I saw her turn and look. When she saw me she tried to run faster.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lyra's POV
I turned to see if hes still there. He was. I made a sharp left and kept running. The doctor, if I should still call him that, wasn't so lucky. He crashed to his side. He shook off the dizziness and ran to catch up to me. There, I saw it the planetarium. With tress as high as I can see, which means he can spread his wings, and a pond a perfect fish source for a night fury. I looked behind me and saw that I was slowing down and he wasn't. Yelping in fear I kicked into gear. I made it inside and went far into it and made a u-turn. I grabbed a rock and as I was heading for the door I threw the rock at the door and it was going down even though I wasn't on the other side. I slide though the lower part of the somewhat still open door. On the other side I saw the doctor put his claws though the door till he removed them so they wouldn't get crushed. With the adrenaline gone I felt sorry for the doctor. "I did this." I said softy.
As I went back to get rose and tell her its okay to come out I mentally beat myself up. It was my fault the doctor was like this. He wasn't a 'doctor' anymore. The oncoming storm sounding more like it. The storm that would kill you if you didn't pack up and leave. I eventually made it back to rose and unlocked the door. "How is.....?" She was so scared that she couldn't finish her sentence. "Fine for now. For how long worries me."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doctor's POV
She trapped me in the planetarium. I'll give her credit, that was a smart move. Thing is, do they know I'm still here in my mind. Right now I was fishing for raw fish. Why? I didn't know. I guess it was what I was eats. After it was satisfied it curled up and went to sleep. And so did I knowing I wouldn't kill any one in my sleep.