Signal

I herd him come around and him shout "guys code red! I repat code red!" He then hit the alarm. And open the door to look for clues. Perfect my plan is working nicely. When he came inside the cage enough I, with one another quick motion, opened my eyes and ran out the door and closed it. I shot a little fire on it so the lock will melt together. "What are you planning?" He asks. "Like I would tell you." I growled. "Can I at lease know your name?" Oh now he wants to flirt with me. "The shadow." I said remembering what I called myself when I first planned on getting the doctor. I then flew out the door and onto the streets of London. When a group of people saw me they screamed. I started my walk to find the doctor. I knew he'll be around somewhere on this earth. "Freeze!" A police officer says and stands a couple feet in front of me. I kept walking. "I will shoot!" He says. I put a ball of plasma to his face killing him. "And I will too." I say dark.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elsewhere
The cloister Bell rang once in the tardis. I looked up from under the console. "What is it old girl?" I asked her. "Doctor!" Dang. I knew she was gonna wake up soon. "Your stupid tardis woke me up!" He gets up and goes up the stairs to meet his latest companion, Clara Oswald. "Oi! She is not stupid. She merely has a personality." He defended. Then he remembered the Bell. He checked the scanner. Nothing. And if there was something the tardis probably lost the signal. I shrugged it off and turned to Clara. "Right false alarm! Go back to bed." He says cheerfully. She glares at him before going back to find her bedroom, again. Soon as her knew that she was gone. He turned to the console. "Tell me." He told the tardis. She made a beeping sound. "I don't know what your talking about." He walked closer to the console. "Yes you do know." He said. She made a different beeping pattern. "Fine. Next time I get the signal I'll warn you." He smiled. "Thanks old girl." He said patting the console.