"chapter 13- finding out he's a werewolf"

y/ns pov

liam told me he would be here two hours ago and he's still not here. this is the third time this month he's stood me up and i'm so over it. i texted him and called him about a dozen times. but as always no reply. i grabbed my bag and walked out of the highschool. i couldn't keep waiting around for a prince charming that was never going to come. as i walked down the steps i saw liam jogging towards me.

"sorry i'm late." he said trying to catch his breath.

"late you missed it i waited for you for two hours." i said out of frustration.

"i know and i'm sorry i forgot." he sad reaching out to touch my arm.

"we'll i'm tired of being forgotten about." i said softly. the whole situation was emotionally draining.

"hey i'm gonna tell you why actually i'm gonna tell you a lot of things a lot of hard to believe things." liam started.

"wolf." i said cutting him off.

"i'm getting to that." he said scratching his head.

"no there's a wolf right behind you." i said taking a step back.

"that's definitely a wolf." he said as turned around. we looked at each other both ran as fast a we can to get away from the wolf that was now chasing us. i was at the top of the stairs and i turned around as liam's eyes turned yellow and fangs grow in his mouth and he growled and the wolf ran away.

 i was at the top of the stairs and i turned around as liam's eyes turned yellow and fangs grow in his mouth and he growled and the wolf ran away

he turned to me and said  "there's something i have to tell you."

i walked down and sat on the step. he walked over and accompanied me telling everything that happened to him freshman year up to now. it was a lot to take in but i was glad to know the truth.

 it was a lot to take in but i was glad to know the truth

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️