"chapter 48- the hardest moments last forever"

y/n's pov

there's this myth. nobody knows if it's a myth because it could be true but nobody knows if it's true & no one will ever know. at least nobody that's alive. apparently there's this moment right before you die. in this moment you see everything. everything that's happened and everything that was supposed to happen. everything you'll miss. all the things you won't be here for. you see your whole life. you see everyone you ever loved lives too. you see all their struggles, their lowest point were they just couldn't find the strength to get back up. but they did & then you see their achievements. you see your son graduate from yale. you see your daughter walk down the aisle & raise a family. everything you won't see. then in a flash it's gone. that moment is over, it's gone. it's gone so fast you didn't even get to cherish it. you didn't get to savor like the last cookie in the cookie jar because you didn't know it was coming and you can't get it back. you didn't know you would be granted with that moment to see your life one last time & who everyone would become. what they'd turn into but for me it's different. i know it's coming i'm waiting i'm lying in a puddle of my own blood cradled in my boyfriends arms. i know it's over i can feel the life draining out of me like a sink. i want to slow it's down but i can't make it go any slower i wanted to just take a second to catch my breath. but i could barely breathe. i look up at liam crying, and i look around and see scott & lydia looking down in sadness. then the feeling of draining stops and i can't move, i'm paralyzed. i fight to keep my eyes open for a second longer but i don't have any fight left in me, and they shut. that moment comes, i see everything & everyone. but i have to relive the moment that hurts the most. the moment i died in liams arms and that moment will last forever.

 the moment i died in liams arms and that moment will last forever

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️