"chapter 37- please eat"

*i've never done an imagine like this so this is a trigger warning & if your dealing with any of the problems in this imagine or something else you can always message me. everyone is beautiful❤️.

liams pov

i had noticed something different about y/n but i just couldn't put my finger on what it was. she was tired all the time and she was always angry. she has been skipping out on our dates and at lunch she just sits there she doesn't even eat. i decided to tell scott & he told their mom. they both noticed the change in y/n too. so they decided we should have a get together with the entire pack to confront what was going on with her.

melissa put all the food on the table and sat down. all eyes were now on y/n who was sitting across the table from me with her arms crossed. she clearly didn't want to be here.

y/ns pov

everyone was staring at me like i had two heads.

"y/n eat it." scott said pushing a basket of bread towards me.

"i'm good." i said pushing it back over to him. liam looked at me with tears forming in his eyes.

"y/n please eat. tell us what's been going on with you. we all want to know why you've been acting different these last few months." liam pleaded.

"your all making a big deal out of nothing." i said standing up.

"no we aren't. we just want to make sure you're not sick." scott said.

scotts pov

this wasn't y/n. this wasn't my little sister. this was a demon controlling her. she was standing and she was laughing uncontrollably as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"what are you guys gonna do shove it down my throat?" she said laughing.

"y/n your sick you need help." liam said grabbing her wrist and she pushed him away.

"liam your so annoying just get out of my house." she screamed.

"y/n calm down." stiles said putting a hand on her shoulder but she quickly swatted it away.

"liam get out ." she screamed again.

"i can't breathe. my chest scott somethings happening." she said trying to catch her breath and holding her hand to her chest. scott held her in his arms as she collapsed.

"someone call 911..."

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️