"chapter 22- the day you slipped away"

liam and y/n have been dating for 2 months and have been falling more and more in love with eachother by the day.

liams pov
y/n and i were sitting in the waiting room of the hospital waiting for scott and stiles to take us home. y/n is so beautiful she was sitting there and playing with her hair. i was staring at her it's hard. she's so beautiful it's hard to look away sometimes.

"are you staring at me?" she said giggling.

"sorry." i said looking down out of embarrassment.

"don't be embarrassed it's cute." she said smiling and raising my chin.

then the sound of screams and things shattering filled the air. the elevator doors opened and closed while lights in the hallway flickered. scott and stiles came sprinting down the hallway over to us.

"they're here." stiles and scott said simultaneously while they tried to catch their breathe.

"what why are they here?" i asked nervously and confused.

then malia ran over.
"liam they're here for her." malia said pointing at y/n.

"you need to get her out of here now." scott yelled.

so i grabbed her hand and we ran towards the doors. then the doctors appeared and threw me into the wall.

"y/n run." i yelled groaning in pain but there was no where for her to run.

all three of the dread doctors had already surrounded her and the one with the cane plunged a needle in her neck. her eyes filled up with mercury and she fell to the floor.

"no." i screamed at the top of my lungs i got up and ran over to her.

"am i going to die?" she asked as mercury started to pour out of her mouth.

"i don't i don't know." i said starting to cry.

"liam please don't cry it's okay

"liam please don't cry it's okay. it's perfect. i'm in the arms of my first love. the one i'll always love. i love you liam dunbar." she said softly an her eyes shut and they remained shut.

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️