"chapter 12- jealous"

you're liam's girlfriend of two years. tonight everyone is staying at the loft while derek is away. they thought it would be good to meet up to talk about what they going to do about the dread doctors. liam was always pretty protective when it came to you and the guys cause he didn't want anyone flirting with you. but he didn't have to worry about that cause most of the guys were relationships besides brett and theo. the only guy that liam was really worried about was brett because before you guys got together brett had a thing for you. also brett and liam weren't really too fond of each other so sometimes brett would flirt with you on purpose to get liam mad. liam was sitting on the couch with you trying to stay awake.

"i'm really tired i'm going to go to bed okay." he said getting up from the couch.

"okay."you said kissing him and he headed back to one of the rooms to sleep. leaving you sitting on the couch alone. then brett came out and sat next to you. it was strangely awkward between you two.

"so what are you doing." he said breaking the silence.

"nothing ." you said shrugging.

then brett started to tell you this story about when he went to a school dance and she was so drunk she put her dress on backwards. which made you laugh so hard tears started to form in your eyes. then you heard a cough and turned around and saw liam standing there and he looked upset.

"liam your still up come sit with us." you said still laughing at the joke brett told you.

"no thanks i'm going back to sleep." he said angrily walking away you went after him and grabbed his arm to stop him from moving away from you.

"are you okay?" you said concerned letting go of your grip on his arm.

"no y/n i'm actually not okay my girlfriend is flirting with-"

"flirting? i wasn't flirting with brett." you said interrupting him.

"really because it really seemed like your were." he yelled.

"liam stop being such a jealous douche who freaks out every time i talk to another guy." you yelled walking away.

______________________________ i hope you like it❤️

i hope you like it❤️