"chapter 18- i thought you'd never feel the same way"

requested by @gummybearclifford

liam and you have been bestfriends since the sixth grade and you've always had a secret crush on him but you knew he'd never feel the same way. especially since he started dating hayden romero. it broke your heart to see liam with someone else. you were glad he was happy but you wished you could be the one to make him that happy.

liams pov

i saw y/n at her locker and decided to scare her. i snuck up behind and placed my hands on her shoulders.

"boo!" i yelled in her ear causing her to jump and drop all her things.

"god damn dunbar."she said punching me in the arm out of frustration.

i helped her pick up all her books and then hayden came over.

"hey liam." hayden said planting a kiss on my cheek.

y/n stood up and closed her locker.

"liam are we still on for tonight?" y/n asked.

"yeah of course." i said smiling at her.

"what are you guys doing tonight?" hayden asked suspiciously.

"studying for a math test." y/n said.

"okay." hayden said dryly.

y/n pov
school ended and i was at home lying on my bed watching shameless on netflix. then i heard a knock on my window and saw it was liam. i opened the window and he climbed in.

"you know you could've used the front door right?" i said laughing.

"yeah but it's more fun to climb up." he said.
we were studying and i scooted closer to him.

liams pov
y/n and i were sitting really close. she was looking down at her textbook and i turned her head and kissed her. she pushed me off.

"what's wrong." i said confused at why she was rejecting me.

"this is wrong." she said looking down.

"no it's not." i said lifting her chin.

"you have a girlfriend." she said.

"i don't like her i just went out with her because i thought you'd never feel the same way." i said softly.

"well i do."  she said looking at me and then she grabbed me and kissed me again.

"  she said looking at me and then she grabbed me and kissed me again

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️