"chapter 58- you drive me insane dunbar"

[smut warning]
***************

you woke up and did your normal routine. you got to school and walked straight inside to your locker. you slam your locker shut to see liam and two of your friends standing there.

"hey y/n" your friend says smiling at you.

"hey." you say dryly putting your lock on your locker.

"what's wrong with you." she asks confused by your attitude.

"sorry i'm just tired okay." you said with a sigh.

"why so tired baby." liam asks knowing exactly why.

"you know why." you said crossing your arms.

"we'll see you later." your friends said walking away leaving you alone with liam in the hallway.

"oh was i too much for you last night." liam asked sarcastically.

"what no i just didn't get to sleep until like four am because if you." you hissed at him.

"hey it's not my fault you were on the other end of the phone." he said defending himself.

"but you kept me up on the phone with what you were saying." you whispered.

"oh so my dirty talk keeps you listening doesn't it." he said laughing.

"oh shut up dunbar." you said getting annoyed.

"you loved it y/n i could tell from all your moaning through the phone." he said laughing which caused you to roll your eyes.

"imagine me inside you going in and out of that tight wet" that's all he got out before you cut him off.

"liam stop not in school okay." you said shoving him.

"oh is someone already getting excited." he said laughing.

"what no." you yelled.

"oh don't lie i know your are and it's your lucky day because i have the house all to myself tonight" he said smiling.

"whatever dunbar i'm not coming." you said crossing your arms and walking down the hall.

he caught up with you and pushed you against the lockers.

"i know you y/n, and i know your coming so i'll see you at eight." he said walking away leaving you against the cold metal lockers

you couldn't focus on anything all day. all you could think about were the things that liam said said to you on the phone last night. also you were still contemplating whether or not go to liam's after school.

you had finally came to a decision to go to liam's house. so after school you head home to get some clothes and then head over to liams. you park your car on the curb get out and head to his front door. you knock and he opened the door right away.

"i've been waiting for you." he said holding the door open.

"yeah, considering the speed you opened that door at i could tell you've been waiting." you said walking inside of his house.

you put your purse on the slide table and plop down onto the couch. liam shuts the door and sits on the couch beside you. he sat down beside you on his couch and pulled you onto his lap.

you two start to make out. you push him off and stand up pulling off almost every item of clothing on your body. you're only left in your underwear and liam is sucking your neck and undoing your bra. he kisses down your body and pulls you underwear down and starts licking your clit. all you can do is moan at the little bit of pleasure he was giving you, you wanted more. you got up and pulled down his underwear revealing exactly what you wanted. you sit on top of his member and begin to ride him. you bounce up and down on him, the room was filled with your screaming and the sound of your skin clapping against each other. you went faster and faster till you both came.

"that was amazing." he breathed out.

"i'm going to go take a shower." you said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

you got to the bathroom and turned on the water. you then realized you needed a bath towel. you walked out of the bathroom and back into the living room where liam was.

"liam where do you keep your bath towels." you said and you looked up to see liam's mom looking at you. the first thing you could think to do was to cover yourself.

"oh my god ms dunbar." you said in shock at the situation you were currently in.

"y/n there in the closet, when you're done showering and when you both put some clothes on i'd like to have a word with both of you." she said sternly walking out of the room.

"you said she wouldn't be home." you whispered to him.

"i thought she wasn't." he said defending himself.

"you drive me insane dunbar." you said rolling your eyes and walking back into the bathroom to shower.

___________________________
i hope you like it ❤️