"chapter 19- so you used me"

liam and you have been dating for 4 months and you really like him but he was only dating him cause the pack told him to. you were possibly the next kamira and they thought they could use you to catch one of the dread doctors but liam didn't know he's actually fall in love with you.

liams pov
y/n was sitting on my bed doing her homework. she's so beautiful i feel bad about not telling her why i asked her out. i never expected to fall in love with her. i feel bad she's been completely honest with me and i've been lying to her.

"y/n i'm going to the bathroom i'll be right back." i said rolling off of the bed.

"okay hurry back." she said doing her homework.

y/n pov
i heard liams phone ring in his book bag and it continued continued to ring. i wasn't at all the jealous type but i couldn't resist. i unlocked his phone to see what was causing all the noise. it was a group chat.

group chat- the pack

lydia-did you tell y/n what i told you to say ?

scott- take her to your house after school so she's not alone. then we'll take her to the school and we'll set up the trap for the doctors.

that's all i had the chance to read before liam walked back into his bedroom and saw me on his phone.

"y/n what are you doing?" liam asked confused.

"nothing." i said awkwardly knowing liam had caught be red handed.

liams pov
i walked over to y/n and took my phone out her hand. i looked at the screen to see what she was looking at and it was a group chat with the pack. they were saying what the plan was to catch one of the dread doctors.

"what the hell is that." y/n said angrily crossing her arms.

"i wantto tell you but i just can't yet." i said softly trying to calm her down.

"liam dunbar tell me what the hell you guys were talking about or you consider us done." she said sternly and with that i told her the truth about everything.

"so you used me." she said with tears forming in her eyes.

"y/n i know i lied about a lot of things but i never lied about how i felt about you." i said.

she stepped towards me and slapped me.

"liam don't call me don't come up to me at school or outside of school because we aren't friends and we're not together

"liam don't call me don't come up to me at school or outside of school because we aren't friends and we're not together." she said grabbing her stuff and walking out.

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️