"chapter 31- welcome back "

liam's pov

today was the day that the famous megan stilinski moves back to beacon hills after being away in a mysterious place nobody will tell me about. stiles had to be dreading this day for the past 3 months. i guess they were never really close but i was actually looking forward to it. i wouldn't mind having another cute girl around especially one my age. i was definitely going make sure she was on team liam. the pack and i have been waiting outside for the past twenty minutes for the moving truck to come and for the car with her in it to arrive. i looked over at stiles who was pacing back and forth. then the car pulled up with the moving truck behind it. the cars pulled up into the driveway and a blonde girl stepped out. she was gorgeous. she walked up to the house where we all were and hugged lydia and scott . she looked at mason and i giving us a little wave. even though she didn't even know us. she walked upstairs to her room and i walked with her carrying her suitcase.

"whats your name?" she asked with a smile.

"liam, liam dunbar." i said stuttering which cause her to giggle.

she smiled and whispered in my ear "you're cute."

before walking out of the room and closing the door behind herself

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️