"chapter 45- the pictures"

y/n's pov

i walked down the hallway with mason to my locker. i felt a thousand eyes on me. they whispered things like what slut, she's a freak, i can't believe she did that, and other terrible things. i don't understand why everyone's so interested. they were just pictures it's really no big deal. why can't people just mind their own damn business for once?

liams pov

i ran to school after missing the bus for the third time in the past two weeks. i think i should probably stop staying up late every night watching orange is the new black. i quickly ran to my locker and sprinted to first period. mr. yukimura gave me a stern look as i stumbled into the classroom.

"liam how nice of you to join us take your seat now." the class laughed.

i sat down next to mason.

"did you see those pictures of y/n." he asked me in a whisper.

i shook my head then he pulled out his phone and showed me. my mouth dropped open. y/n had sent me those pictures and now everyone in school had them.

 y/n had sent me those pictures and now everyone in school had them

then the bell rang. everyone headed towards the lunch room. i looked over and saw y/n sitting at the table with scott, stiles, lydia, and kira. mason and i walked over and sat down. the whole table was silent. everyone was staring at y/n until lydia finally broke the silence.

"so do you want to talk about the pictures." lydia asked and y/n rolled her eyes.

"come on you have to talk to us y/n." scott sighed.

"i don't have to do anything, besides eat and breathe." she said crossing her arms.

y/n's pov

"please just listen to them their trying to help you y/n." mason pleaded.

"why does everyone care about this so much? they are just pictures it's not that big of a deal. i'm so sick of everyone trying to pry into my life." i yelled.

they all stared at me in shock.

"y/n we just want to know if you're okay." lydia said softly.

"i'm absolutely fine i don't care about this. it's going to blow over like tomorrow. someone will get eaten by a mountain lion or justin bieber will do something crazy and i'll be out of the spotlight." i said.

two girls walked by and yelled

"y/n is a huge slut! "

liams pov

y/n turned a bright shade of red and not out of embarrassment but out of anger.

"liam can i talk to you alone." she said angrily.

"yeah." i said getting up.

then we walked over in the corner and she went off.

"why would you sent those pictures around." she said.

"i didn't." i said defensively.

"then how does everyone have them because you're the only one i sent them to." she asked.

"i don't know y/n." i said cluelessly.

"don't talk to me okay liam whatever we were it's done we're done

"don't talk to me okay liam whatever we were it's done we're done." she said pushing me and walking away.

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️