" chapter 53- i dont want to be a vampire dunbar part 3"

y/ns pov

he was gone. he left me in a pool of my own blood. i tried to find strength to get up but every time i tried i just fell back down. so i crawled over to my bed to grab my phone. i didn't know who to call. if i called the police they'd think i was crazy. so i called the only person who i knew could help with this. liam. as i typed in the number i felt everything start to drain from me. he answered.

liams pov

"hello." i said into the phone. i can't believe y/n called me it's been awhile since we've actually had an actual conversation.

but she was talking all she was doing was breathing into the phone.

"liam stefan bit me." she breathed out

i hung up the phone and drove over to y/ns house as fast as i could.

i texted scott on the way for him to meet me there too. i got to her house and i could smell blood. i opened the door and it was unlocked. inshut it and followed the smell. i walked to the bathroom to find y/n lying in a puddle of her own blood. she wasn't dead,but she wasn't really alive either. she was just breathing.

"y/n can you hear me?" i asked her softly.

she didn't answer, i called scott and it went straight to voicemail

she didn't answer, i called scott and it went straight to voicemail . so i picked her up and drove her to deatons. i got there and he let me in and i layed her down on the examination table. he was in shock at her condition. he looked at her neck and he wiped it with a cloth and then it healed. then y/n's eyes shut and they opened.

but instead of brown they were red

"she's a vampire." deaton said in shock.

____________________________
i hope you like it❤️