Part 24 - Three Words

The next two days were filled with packing and preparing for Brazil, on top of one more day in the studio so Siva could catch up to the rest of the boys.

The night before we were supposed to be leaving  I was in my room doing some last minute packing. I heard Stephanie go into the bathroom and start the shower.

"Babe which hats should I take?" Nathan asked me strolling into my room with five or six snap backs in his hands. I was about to answer when I heard Steph giggling from the bathroom, I looked at Nathan confused. I started laughing a little, but then we started hearing some light moaning from both Steph and Jay. Nathan and I looked at each other wide-eyed. I shook my head and we both ran out of the room quickly.  

When we got to his room both of us were laughing hysterically. 

"I guess I saw that coming, with living in a house with eight other people." I said with a smile and sat down on Nathan's bed. 

"So?" He asked me gesturing to the hats he still had in his hands. 

"I don't know babe. They'd all look good." I said flopping down on my back and closing my eyes.

"I don't even know why I bothered asking." He sighed. I laughed.

"You love me." I said sarcastically. Then my eyes flew open and my heart dropped. Had I really just said that? I slowly sat up and looked over at Nathan who was frozen and staring at me. "I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean it like that right? I know you're nowhere near ready for that yet and--"

"But I do." He interrupted. 

My heart felt like it was about to burst out of my chest, fly across the room, and hit the wall. I smiled hesitantly and let out a huge breath. "You do?"

"Yeah." He said sitting by me on the bed, looking right into my eyes. "I'm pretty sure I've loved you since the day we met. I just didn't want to scare you. And I didn't know when would be the right time to tell you. But now I do." He put his hand on my face and pulled it closer to his. "I love you, Abbey." 

I smiled so big. "I love you too, Nathan." He smiled, relieved. And then he kissed me hard. Really hard. I felt like I was in a scene from a movie. This feeling was so surreal. I'd never felt this way until now, and I'd never had anyone say it to me besides friends and family. But this was different. This wasn't just loving someone, this was being in love with someone. 

He laid me down on the bed and kissed my lips, neck, collarbone, cleavage, stomach, and then turned me over so I was on top of him, strattling him. Then all the sudden his shirt was off, and then my shirt was off.

I was still lying on top of him when he reached around and unhooked my bra. Then he quickly turned me over so he was on  top and swiftly unbottoned my jeans, and I did the same to him. Once our pants were off we started grinding but it got too much for both of us to handle. He stopped kissing me and looked right into my eyes. He didn't have to say a word, I knew what he was asking. I nodded. He leaned back and sat up on the bed, just looking at me, and began sliding my undies down my legs. He threw them on the floor and then reached over to his night stand and pulled out a condom. I watched him take off his boxers and put it on. Then he came back down and slid into me effortlessly. 

I gasped and clawed at his back as we moved together in perfect rhythym. It felt unlike anything I had ever experienced before. His sex was so much different. It was how it was supposed to be; tender, and romatic, and passionate. 

It felt like such a blur but I remember all of it. Every single little bit of it. When we finished we laid there for a couple minutes breathing heavily. 

"I love you." I said. He pulled me over so that I was laying on top of him looking straight at his face. 

"I love you, too." He said. And then he kissed my nose. "That was perfect." I smiled back at him and nodded.

I rested my elbow on his shoulder and held my head up with my hand, just taking him in. I was literally without words. I was just so happy, and I kept getting happier and happier. I felt like I was dreaming... like I had been living in a state of euphoria for the past two weeks. 

After a couple minutes of just staring at each other, we got up to get dressed. I went to put on my shirt and found that it had a huge tear in it. I hadn't even realized it, but he literally tore my shirt off of me.

"Really Nath?" I asked showing him the shirt. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. 

"Guess I couldn't wait to get you out of your clothes." He said with a pleased look on his face. I shook my head and laughed, then went over to his dresser to get one of his shirts out of the drawer.

We then headed back to my room so I could finish packing. Nathan laid on my bed as I walked around my room gathering last minute things to put into my suitcase. I could feel his eyes on me the entire time. I turned around quickly and saw his eyes shift from my butt up to my face and then an innocent smile spread across his lips.

"What?" I said with a smirk.

"You're hot." He said matter of factly. I held my arms apart and looked down at what I was wearing, then back up at him with a questionable look.

"Jeans and one of your t shirts?" I asked, confused.

"Mhmm." He nodded. I shook my head and smiled, then went back to packing.

Jay and Steph came in the room then. "Oi! Did you two have some fun in there?" Jay asked gesturing to Nathan's bedroom with a playful grin on his face. My eyes got huge and I looked at Nathan, baffled. "You weren't exactly quiet." Jay continued.

"Oh you're one to talk." I said pointing at the bathroom vigorlously. I looked at Steph and she just smiled excitedly back at me. I rolled my eyes and playfully threw the shoe I had in my hand in their direction and they both jumped out of the way. 

"Let's all just try to keep it down, sound good?" Nathan asked. We all nodded and Jay and Steph left the room. I walked over to the door and closed it behind them, locking it. When I turned around Nathan was right behind me. He didn't even give me a chance to speak, he just pushed me back against the door and pinned my hands against it over my head.

He smirked at me. "Round two?"