Chapter 1- New students. New lovers?

[Julia's POV]

The school bell rang for me and Anna's first class. We were in college. We have a lot people we know that go here, but we only talk to each other. The rest, well, they have changed since Senior year. They are either too full of themselves or just well, kinda like loners. Anna and I were in the middle. Almost everyone knew us. People would talk to us now and then, but we normally talk to each other.

We have gotten closer since sixth grade. We were best friends, but now, like sisters. We had to deal with a lot back in middle school, people who hated us, bratty school teachers, strict parents, and bullies. At least we can say, we made it out alive. Some people we couldn't trust or couldn't stand, we never saw again. I'm kinda glad! We never wanted to see them again, if we did, it would be too soon...

Anna and I headed to our first class and sat down, it was science. We hated science. First off, we don't even why we chose it for one of our class, but we are stuck with it I guess.

Our science teacher walked in, named, Mrs Brooks. She had two students with her that no one has seen before. She then introduced them to us.

[Pete's POV]

My knees were shaking. Patrick and I are new students at this college and our teacher walked us in and started to introduce us to the class. I was always nervous when I'm around people I don't know.

"Class, this is Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump. They are new kids here. They will be joining us in this class. And you two may take a seat back there next to Julia and Anna. Julia and Anna, wave your hand to let them know who you are."

I saw the two girls wave their hands. Once I saw their faces, they looked familiar, but I didn't know where. One had gold highlights and beautiful light brown eyes while the other one had purple dyed hair with a face that seemed like they knew us....I looked at Patrick and we both walked towards them.

I sat next to the one with highlights while Patrick sat next to the one with purple hair. I looked over at the girl I was sitting next to. She was minding her own business and looking at a piece of paper that seemed to be filled with song lyrics. She sighed and began to erase words at the end of the song. While I was watching, I felt something hit my head. I turn around and a paper airplane hits my head.

"Ha! EMO f**!"some girl said.

I hated words like that. I just wanted to be treated right. I looked down at my desk, sadly. Then, I felt someone push me, knocking me out of the chair.

"Hey! Stop that!"The girl I sat next to said.

I looked up at her and she looked at me. Our eyes met and I looked into her eyes and felt something, something...great.

"Are you okay?"she asked me. "Here I'll help you up."

She got out her seat and took my hand. They were warm and soft. I liked them, but I soon tried to forget it as she helped me up. I soon ended back in my chair. I looked at the girl and she smiled.

"There."she said.

I smiled at her. "Thanks..."I said.

"No problem! I'm Julia!"

She had her hand held out, waiting for me to shake it.

"I'm Pete!"I said.

Then, I took her hand and shook it. There was something about her that I just...I don't know!

[Anna's POV]

A cute guy wearing a fedora sat down next to me, looking at me with eyes that shined. I tried not to look or give eye contact at him, so I began to write a song. Song writing was what me and Julia loved to do. We were in a band and everyone at school knew us by our band. Some hated our music, but some loved it. Same with the teachers, they would hate some of our lyrics, but let us still play them.

It was Friday and every Friday Julia and I perform as a band, with our lead singer, Maddy. We did get along with her, but we weren't as close as me and Julia are. Everyone comes out in the commons. The commons and is what we call the theatre for us in our school. They all gather around, sing along or dance to our music. We love it, but we hope it doesn't distract our school lives.

I felt eyes on me as I wrote some lyrics. I looked around and saw the guy who was wearing a fedora looking at me. I spoke, but regretted what I said.

"Do you mind?"I asked snooty.

He looked sad after I said that and so did I.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I'm just having a hard time with lyrics."I said.

He nodded. "It's okay, I guess."he replied.

His sweet voice echoed through my mind. It was soft and gentle, like the voice was from an angel.

"I'm really sorry!"I said while tapping my pencil.

As I tapped it, it slid out my hand, accidentally hitting the guy in the face. I was shocked and soon felt bad. He probably thought I did that on purpose.

"Oh my god! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean..."

"Again, it's okay! You're having a hard morning, I am too!"he said.

He gave me my pencil back and I smiled at him, still feeling bad.

"Thanks..."I replied.

"You're welcome..."He said stopping, not knowing my name.

"Anna. My name is Anna!"I told him.

"Anna. Well, I'm Patrick!"he said.

I smiled. "Nice to meet you!"

He looked at me with a smile so big that I loved it. There was something about him that was going to mean something to me...
________________________________
First chapter for a new story! I'm mixing up the different time periods Pete and Patrick are in, like Pete is in his emo stage, back around the time for Infinity On High album while Patrick is in his new time during Save Rock and Roll album and their new album, American Beauty/ American Psycho. So, I'm changing it up a bit. But I hope you enjoy this new fanfic! LOVE YOU ALL!💕💕