Chapter 11- Movie Theater Love

(The movie they are seeing, I just picked because I just saw it yesterday and it was on the top of my head!👍🏼)

[Anna's POV]

Patrick and I walked in the movie theater together, side by side.

"What movie...?"I asked Patrick.

He shrugged and we both looked at the list of movies that were about to play soon.

"Mission Impossible?"we both asked each other.

I laughed. I looked at Patrick as he laughed. He had the cutest laugh anyone could have. I wanted to hear that laugh everyday. I looked down at his hands. They were next to mine. I wanted to hold them, tightly in mine. Everything I wanted was what Patrick had; the sweet personality, sweet smile, nice lips, lovable heart, a good taste in music, caring, and so adorable! I wanted him. I wanted to call him my boyfriend, my lover, mine. He was what I've been waiting for, for my whole life.

"Two tickets to Mission Impossible, please!"Patrick said nicely to the person at the ticket booth.

The guy gave us two tickets and smiled.

"You two enjoy!"he said.

Patrick and I smiled at him and we walked to the concession stand to get some popcorn and drinks. We got one medium popcorn for us to share and two medium drinks. After we got our food we headed to our movie.

As we entered the theater room where I movie was playing, we decided to sit at the very top to be alone and away from everyone else. Patrick decided to sit there, I wonder why.

As the trailers for new movies played, I soon got cold. I shivered and hugged myself to stay warm. I saw Patrick look at me.

"Are you cold, Anna?"he asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, but I'll be okay!"I told him.

He didn't listen. He took off his black cardigan, at least he was wearing a blue t-shirt underneath. He gave me it and put his cardigan around me.

"Why are you doing this?"I asked him with a smile on my face.

"I don't want my baby to be cold!"he said.

Baby? He called me baby. If I'm right, he likes me.

"Oh, uh, sorry. If you don't like baby I'll just say Anna."he said being nervous.

I giggled and put the cardigan on. I looked at Patrick as he felt embarrassed. I touched his nose with my finger and kissed his nose. He blushed while having a big smile in his.

"Baby, Anna, either one is fine with me...baby!"I told him.

I called him baby! Oh my gosh, was I taking this too far? Was he taking it too far? We just met yesterday, I didn't want to push it too far...

He blushed. "Okay..."was all I heard from him.

Soon, the movie started and I was warm in my "baby's" cardigan. But was he going to be my baby? I just need his love. I wanted him to show me good loving. No one ever showed me. Out of all the guys I hooked up with, they either cheated, used me, or just plain out ignored me. I needed someone to show me their love and won't use me, cheat on me, or ignore me. I wanted love that I could trust and have for a long time. I wanted Patrick to be the one. I felt he was meant to be with me.

Towards the middle of the movie, stuff happened in the movie, action, people planning things. I barely payed attention. I was thinking about Patrick the whole time. He was...he was what I wanted.

I took a sip of my drink, taking my time to enjoy the taste of my cherry coke. As I swallowed, I put my cup down and put my hand to the side of my chair. While I tried to watch the movie without trying to think about Patrick, I soon felt a hand grab mine. It was soft and warm, while my hands were clammy and cold. I looked down and saw one of Patrick's hands hold mine. I smiled seeing our hands together. They fit perfectly, like two puzzle pieces. I held back and I looked up at him. Patrick was already staring at me with his beautiful green eyes that were kind of hidden underneath his nerdy glasses. He was so cute. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but did he want to kiss me?

We both looked at each other in the eyes, till Patrick looked at my lips. He soon had his body close to mine, our lips weren't that far apart, about a couple inches apart. It was time to tell him I loved him. Well, was it? I think so. That's when the words flew out my mouth.

"I love you, Patrick!"I said.

I soon saw him blush and he quickly pulled down his fedora, covering his ruby red face. I took his fedora and put it on my head. He looked at me as he blushed. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to kiss him! I pulled him close to me, soon feeling soft, smooth, peppermint tasting lips against mine. Oh, he was my drug alright! A drug I didn't want to stop using. He kissed me aggressively. For a sweet, loving, cinnamon roll, he was a expert when it came to kissing. I wanted him to keep kissing me.

He pulled away and I soon saw my dark red lipstick on his lips. I hope he knew that was a mark, a mark to know he was mine. He bit his bottom lip as he watched me smile at him.

"I love you too!"Patrick said.

I kissed him again, but it soon got sloppy. I don't know why but I enjoyed the sloppiness. At least it was passionate and full of love. I love Patrick and I'm happy he loves me. I laid my head on his shoulder and cuddled next to him with an arm around him. It felt good. It felt like home. He was my home.
__________________________________
💖Love is in the air for...Antrick? I don't know a good ship name, even though they aren't together yet.😂 But I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I would of posted this earlier and posted another chapter , but I was out all day with family. So, next one will probably be tomorrow!❤️Love you my fanfic lovers!💕