Chapter 3- New Beginning With New Friends

[Pete's POV]

I watched Julia for some reason. Her smile as she played lit up the crowd and the stage. That smile was special to me for some reason, is didn't know why.

"We'll shoot and fire till we light him up, oh! So let's get pumped up!
And sing all hail to us!"the singer sang.

The lyrics were amazing! The show was awesome. Their sound was unique and special. It was kind of a mixture of pop and rock, mostly rock as I heard the drums and guitar play loud and heavy. People sang the lyrics as they played. Their lyrics meant a lot, maybe I could listen to them and relate to them.

As the song began to end, Julia spoke into the mic.

"This next song is a new one I wrote and it's very special...it took a while to write it because it came from deep within my heart. I just hope to find someone to take my heart and keep it...This song is called My Paradise!"she said.

The crowd cheered as she finished talking. My Paradise? It sounds good! Light banging from the drums began to echo into the crowd and soft guitar strings played as the singer began to sing.

"Cause baby you're my, my paradise. 

I could love, love you all my life.

Don't leave me

Till our love is wiped away clean.

You are the stars and moon in the sky.

I could look at you all night.

Cause baby you're my paradise!"

The crowd cheered after the chorus was sung. They were good lyrics, lyrics that I liked for some reason. I looked up at her and she soon looked in the crowd and spotted me. She smiled at me as she played. The words of the chorus echoed through my head as I looked at her. There was something about her that I liked, I just didn't know what it was! For some reason she winked at me. And I liked it...

The song was over, and Anna began to speak her mic.

"Hey! How are ya'll doing tonight?"she yelled.

Everyone cheered.

"Good, good! We have to new faces in the crowd! Pete and Patrick! Give them a hand!"

Everyone cheered and some looked at us. Patrick and I smiled. I looked at Julia and she waved. I waved back, but I felt my face get warm, I think I was blushing. But why? Did I like her?

[Patrick's POV]

The show ended an hour later. People left and Pete and I decided to go talk the girls to congratulate them on their show. Anna was still by her drums. She was practicing a new beat she has made, I guess cause it sounded brand new. I walked up to her with a smile as she played.

"Sounds good!"I said.

She was then frightened and dropped her drum sticks.

"Oh! Thanks. Oh, um, I didn't see you there."She said and laughed.

She was pretty, and I usually don't fall for girls so soon, but this time I kinda did. Her laugh was adorable, something I loved.

"So what are you doing here?"she asked.

"Um, I'm here to say that you guys did amazing! The show was really good!"I said.

She smiled. "Thanks!"she said. "Now you know we are The Fallen Angels...kinda a big hit here at this school."
I nodded. "Yeah and thanks for um...sticking up for me and Pete earlier. Thank you!"