Chapter 50- Dreams Do Come True...

[Julia's POV]

"Julia, please don't tell Patrick!"I shook my head.

"I'm not hiding this from Patrick!"Anna sighed.

"Julia, please?"

I shook my head. "I'm not hiding it! It's going to make things worse if I hide it from him, Anna!"

"Julia, I'm you're best friend!"

"So is Patrick!"I screamed at her. "What if I hid something like this to you? What if I never told you that Patrick kissed another girl? How would you feel?"

Anna didn't say anything. I just sighed and walked towards the doors to tell Patrick. I walked out and looked at Patrick as he sat in the car. Tears were in his eyes. I opened his door.

"I saw. You don't need to tell me..."he said.

"Patrick, I'm sorry!"he shook his head.

"Don't be. It's not your fault."

I heard a door opened and saw Anna. Patrick saw her. He got out the car.

"Anna!"she ran to her car and buckled up.

"Julia, get in the car!"Patrick said as he ran back to my car and hopped in.

I got in my car and started the engine. I saw Anna leave. Oh, I hope she doesn't get in an accident!

[Time Skip]

We were back at the college.

"Julia, just go in your dorm and I'll handle Anna, okay?"Patrick told me.

"But..."he cut me off.

"I got it!"I nodded and got out my car.

Patrick got out too and ran after Anna. She was already inside as she saw Patrick running after her. I just hope Patrick gets her straight.

[Anna's POV]

I was running down a random hall in the college.

"Anna!"I heard.

I turned around and saw Patrick.

Leave me alone!"I screamed at Patrick.

"Anna, how could you!"he screamed at me.

I was running down a hallway while I saw all the lights out in each dorm room. Patrick was chasing after me. As soon as I turned the corner, Josh was there and I ran into him.

"Anna, you okay?"he asked.

I breathed heavy and pointed behind me.

"P-Patrick! He's trying to get me!"I told him.

Josh looked around the corner and looked back at me.

"There's no one there, Anna. You okay?"he said.

"No!"