Chapter 20- Can You Just Forget What I Said And Forgive Me?

[Julia's POV]

It was around 9:45 pm. It was time for everyone to head to their dorms. Pete left to go to his and I left to go to mine. As I walked down the hall where my dorm was, I saw rose petals leading to my dorm. Oh geez, was Patrick being a sweet boyfriend to Anna? I hope so. I opened the door to my dorm and saw that Patrick and Anna were in her bed sleeping. I just saw there heads. We're they...naked? I didn't want to know!

"Well, sorry to disturb the two Sleeping Beauties, but one needs to head back to the three bears's house!"I said.

They both opened their eyes and Patrick soon got up out of Anna's bed.

"Don't you think you got your fairy tales mixed up?"I heard Anna ask me.

"Yes, but I don't care. I'm tired!"I said yawning.

Patrick put on his shirt and grabbed the empty bag from Taco Bell.

"I'll see you tomorrow, baby!"he said.

"Okay! Goodnight, my cutie!"she replied.

Patrick opened the door and left. Then, it was just me and Anna. I started to feel nervous. Were we going to forgive each other? Or are we going to fight again? We just stared at each other after Patrick left. I was worried she was still going to be blame me for everything.

"So..."I said, walking towards my bed and say down, looking at Anna.

"Julia, I'm sorry I called the band stupid. I was just so angry at you and I lost my temper."Anna said.

"No, it's my fault. I'm the one who started it. I'm the one who called you ungrateful and that you weren't a true friend. But, Anna, you're not ungrateful. You're a true friend. And I'm sorry that I was spending so much time with Pete at school today that I didn't care about your feelings."

She nodded. "It's okay. I forgive you!"

"Plus I had some problems in my own today at school!"I said and rolled my eyes.

Helen. It was Helen. Everything she says about Pete is wrong.

"What! What happened?"Anna asked.

I breathed out and rolled my eyes and again, thinking about Helen.

"Helen, she's trying to get to my head, saying that Pete is going to hurt me and cause me to break up with him. She said all these mean things about him and she said once he breaks your heart, the words I just said to you are going to come out your mouth!"I explained.

"You know what? I'm tired of her little butt! She needs to stop getting into people's heads, make them worry about every little thing that's going wrong or will go wrong on this planet! She needs to mind her own business and stick to her own! She needs to get out of people's love lives and worry about her own! Cause really? I saw her boyfriend flirting with another girl the other day! And apparently she can't see because she too d*mn worried everyone else's! Watch and see when her words come fly out our mouths? Um, no, Helen, actually they are gonna come out of yours when you see your jerk for a boyfriend with another girl!"Anna said.

I nodded. "Yes! Yes, Anna! That's right! Mmhhhmm!"I agreed.

I got up to give Anna a fist bump. She gave me one back and we laughed.

"Plus, she's the one who's giving Tyler and Josh the horrible names for Pete and Patrick."I said.

She Pointed a finger at me. "Plus, Anthony! Helen and Anthony both gave Josh and Tyler the horrible names for our boyfriends,"Anna replied.

"I hate it..."I said.

Anna nodded. "I know...why can't people see that they aren't those horrible things?"Anna asked.

"They are too busy trying to tell people what they aren't and not what they really are!"I told her.

"Yeah..."Anna said. "Do you forgive me for what I said earlier?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I forgive you. What about you? Can you just forget what I said and forgive me?"I asked Anna.

"Of course!"Anna said.

"Thanks!"

She nodded. "Anyways! How's you and Pete?"she asked, raising her eyebrows. "Sorry if I'm bothering your love life!"

I shook my head with a smile. "You're fine, unless your Helen, then no. But, we are good! Me and Pete just cuddled on the couch together all night, kissing and yeah. He's everything I ever wanted!"

"Same with Patrick!"Anna said sitting up in her bed.

I laughed. "I can't tell! Rose petals, food..."she cut me off.

"Not just any food, Julia, Taco Bell!"Anna said.

I laughed. "Okay, okay, Taco Bell!"She laughed with me. "And y'all in bed together!"

"But we didn't do anything! Just kissing!"she said.

She pulled her hair back and I saw something on her neck. "And a hickey?"

She grabbed her phone and looked into it. "As long as Patrick gave it to me, I'm okay!"

I laughed. Talking about our boyfriends without being mad each other was funny and relaxing.

"And you and Pete?"Anna said.

I put a hand to my face. "I embarrassed myself!"

"Don't you always embarrass yourself?"Anna asked laughing at me.

"Well, yeah! Pete called me shorty and I tried to see if it worked for him by saying tally..."I explained.

Anna laughed at me. "Tally? You're nervous around him sometimes aren't you?"

I nodded. "Yeah! I mean, he's so adorable, sweet, and everything I love about him and look at me!"

"What about you? There's nothing wrong about being crazy, nervous, funny, mad, and more around people, especially Pete! He loves you for you! He loves you even if you embarrass yourself!"

"Thanks, Anna. Same with you but with Patrick!"I said.

She feel back on her bed and smiled. "And Patrick, he's just so...I don't know. I can't explain how wonderful he is!"

"You love him a lot then..."I replied.

"I do! And you love Pete?"she said looking at me.

I soon fell back on my bed too. "More than ever!"

"Is this how it feels to be in love the right way? You know, kissing, cuddling, saying I love you, feeling butterflies?"Anna asked me.

We both haven't been in love in a while. The guys we liked always turned out to be jerks or cheaters. We've shut love out since then, but now we opened the door to love and let Pete and Patrick in.

"I guess so! It feels..."I said not knowing a word.

"Special, everything we ever wanted!"Anna said finishing my sentence.

I smiled. She was right.

"Yes!"
_________________________________
Third update today! So happy! Next one is coming! Love youuu!💖 P.S- Dance like Uma Therman!😂👌🏽