Chapter 59- Best Friends, Ex Friends Till The End

(Little Different than usual...going to do someone else's POV]

[Maddy's POV]

I was in the living room as I saw Anna and Patrick together, kissing and laughing together. I've kept a big secret from her and Julia. I knew it was going to tear the band apart if I did. But, I couldn't help myself. I liked Patrick. And seeing Anna with him made me mad. I wanted Patrick to myself. I wanted him so Anna couldn't have him at all.

I was sitting on the couch as Anna got up to go somewhere. She kissed Patrick and left him alone. I then knew it was my chance to tell him, to have him to myself. I felt wrong having these feelings for Patrick while he dared Anna, but I liked him a lot. Once she was gone, I walked over to Patrick. He smiled once he saw me.

"Maddy, hey!"Patrick said.

I sat down next to him. "Hey, Patty!"

"What are you doing here?"he asked.

I put my arm around him. "I thought you would need some company!"

He took my arm that was around him and put it down. "I do have company."

"Well that's me!"I smiled.

"Maddy, you don't understand, Anna is my company!"He crossed his arms. "What's going on?"

I put my head in his shoulder. "Can't I just tell you that I love you?"

He got up from where he was sitting. "Uh, no. I'm sorry, Maddy, but the love of my life is Anna."

I soon got mad. I got up. "How could you say that?"

"How could I? I've been dating her for almost two months now!"Patrick said.

I sighed.

"Look, Maddy. You're a nice girl, but I'm in love with Anna. You understand don't you?"Patrick put his hand on my shoulder.

I shook it off. "No. Patrick, I like you. And I want you to be mine!"

He chuckled. "I'm afraid I can't be yours. Anna already has my heart and I don't love any other girl but her....and my mother."

"Ugh!"I pouted.

I turned my back to Patrick and saw Anna. She saw me and waved. I quick turned back around to face Patrick. I pulled him towards me till our lips met. He didn't kiss back at all, which made me mad. Soon, I felt something pull us apart. Hands, pulled us apart.

"Maddy, what are you doing kissing my boyfriend?"Anna asked.

I smirked. "Well I know why you fell for this handsome devil!

Anna crossed her arms. And I pulled Patrick towards me again.

"Oh no you don't!"Anna pushed me away from him. "What the heck are you trying to do?"

"Trying to have Patrick! He's just the cutest thing!"I replied.

"B-but he's mine!"Anna's face soon turned red.

"Can't I just have a little taste of him?"I smiled.

"No! Now, I don't know what has gotten into Maddy!"Anna shouted.

"Anna, calm down!"

"I won't calm down! You're trying to steal my boyfriend from me and I won't allow that!"She screamed. "Why are you know telling me this? Plus, acting like this?"

"I love Patrick and I can't bare to see you with him."I told her.

"Well, I'm not leaving him and he's not leaving me. So, go find someone else to love, Maddy."Anna said.