Chapter 70- Shopping Day

[Julia's POV]

I woke up by the sound of water dripping from the shower in my dorm. I opened my eyes and didn't see Pete in Anna's bed. He was probably the one taking a shower. The door the bathroom was cracked. I got up from my bed and knocked.

"Yes?"I heard.

"Pete?"I said.

"Yeah?"He said.

"Good morning baby!"I said with a smile.

"Good morning baby!"Pete said back.

I heard the water turn off and the curtain being pulled back. The door soon opened and Pete appeared with a towel wrapped around his waist. Pete stared into my eyes.

"Are you feeling better?"he asked.

"Yes! Thank you so much, Petey!"I kissed his cheek.

"No lips?"he said with a frown.

"I'm getting over a cold, Pete. I thought you said you didn't like getting sick!"I said.

"But you're worth catching a cold over,"he said with a smile.

I giggled and kissed his lips. I pulled away and looked into eyes that weren't surrounded by eyeliner.

"Your eyes are beautiful Pete!"I said.

He began to blush and looked down at the ground. I picked his head back up and he looked at me.

"You're so handsome, Pete. And I love you!"I kissed his nose.

He kissed mine back. "I love you too!"he said. "Now, can I get dressed? I grabbed some clothes from my dorm and came back."

I nodded and walked away from the door.

"No, I already have underwear on. I just needed to open the door all the way to get my jeans and tank top that's on the foot of your bed..."Pete told me.

I looked at him. "Oh! Sorry!"I said. I turned to face my bed but I soon felt arms wrap around me.

"You don't have to say sorry, baby. You can just lay back down in your bed while I get changed."Pete said.

I giggled and broke free from his hug. I laid back down in my bed while Pete changed. He put on his black skinny jeans and then his tank top. Pete walked over to my desk.

"Eyeliner? Where's the eyeliner?"Pete asked.

I groaned. "I forgot. I ran out after I used it yesterday!"I told him.

Pete turned around and smiled. "How about we go shopping for some?"

I gave him a smile. "Yeah!"

He came up to me and hugged me.

"Go take a shower, put on that pretty shirt I love so much, and we'll go!"Pete whispered.

I giggled. "Okay!"

Pete let go of me and I walked into the bathroom. Turning on the water, I got undressed. I jumped into the shower and did my business. Once I was done, I got out. I wrapped a towel around me and opened the bathroom door. Pete looked at me once he saw me. He smiled.

"Who's that beautiful girl in the towel?"He asked looking at me.

I giggled. "Well, it's a girl who has a handsome boyfriend!"I replied.

"And who's that?"Pete asked.

I grabbed some clothes from my dresser and walked over to Pete.

"A black haired, charming, 5'7, handsome, cute, smart, irresistible emo guy who's in this room named Peter..."I pecked his lips.