Chapter 4- Bottle Game With New Rules

[Julia's POV]

Anna, Pete, Patrick, Maddy which is our lead singer, and I all headed to the band party's which was located in our hang out area. The hang out area was like our living room for us when we wouldn't have certain classes for the day or we would hang out over the weekend. We all walked down there side beside. Pete walked next to me on my left and Anna walked on my right.

"So, uh, do you like college so far, Patrick and Pete?"I asked them.

"It's okay, I mean, except for the names people have been calling us, but it's okay. You and Anna have been really good to us lately."Pete said.

"Yeah, thank you!"Patrick said.

"You're welcome!"Anna and I both said at the same time.

As I heard Patrick say thank you, I felt like we were all getting really close, the beginning of friendship between all four of us. But, I felt like Pete and I were going to be something more than that. As we walked, I felt someone staring at me. I looked to my right, no one was looking at me. I looked to my left and there they were, the pair of eyes that I felt staring at me. Pete. I smiled.

"Yes?"I said.

He shook his head. "Nothing, it's nothing. Just, just looking..."he said.

[Pete's POV]

It was something, I wanted to be with her. But I knew it was too soon to tell her. Maybe, just maybe, she would like me back!

We soon made it to the party and we saw people everywhere, talking, laughing and playing games. I knew no one, only the four people I was walking with: Patrick, Anna, Julia, and the lead singer for their band, Maddy.

We walked through the crowds and people looked at me strange, with ugly faces and I hated it. I just wanted people to look at me like Anna, Julia, Maddy, and Patrick did, like I was a normal person. I saw a girl come up to Julia and hug her.

"Julia! You made it! Congratulations on your show tonight! You guys did amazing!"the girl said to her.

"Thanks, Ashley!"she said.

The girl Ashley looked up at me. "And um, is this Pete or Patrick?"

"Ashley that's Pete. Pete, this is my friend Ashley. Ashley, Pete is my...um new friend!"she told her.

When she paused then said I was her new friend, I imagined her saying I was her boyfriend. I wanted those words to come out her mouth, but again, it was too soon. I waved to Ashley and she waved back. She seemed nice.

[Julia's POV]

I just introduced Ashley to Pete and she waved at him. She soon came up to my ear and whispered.

"He's cute!"she said.

I smiled big at her. And whispered,"I know right!"

She moved away so she could look at me and Pete.

"You two would be cute together..."she said.

I looked at Pete. I soon laughed trying to stop from smiling. I didn't say a thing. I didn't know what to say actually. Pete looked at me waiting for me to say something. I kinda wanted to be with him but I just met him! So, I had to wait and get to know him.

"Well, uh, what games are there?"I asked Ashley.

"Well, there's spin the bottle. We are about to play that and there's corn hole outside. All the others are already filled. So it's just those two right now."she told me.

"I'll play spin the bottle!"I heard Anna say. "You coming, Patrick?"

He looked at Pete and I saw Pete nod for him to go. Patrick nodded back.

"I'll come,"Patrick replied.

They both took off together and started playing spin the bottle with other people.

"Are you gonna join them?"Ashley asked us.

I shook my head. "Nah, I want to beat your butt in come corn hole!"I replied and laughed.

"Oh! Alright, well, I'm really good at this game! So, be careful!"she said.

"Sure!"I said. I looked at Pete and took his hand. "You wanna be in my team?"

He smiled. "Yeah!"

Ashley lead us to where corn hole was being played. As she lead us, I held on to Pete's hand, forgetting I was holding it. I looked down at our hands and then at Pete. He looked at me and smiled. His hand soon let go of mine.

"Sorry,"I said.

"No, um, it's okay!"He said.

I looked into his eyes and saw happiness all around. I wanted those happy eyes to keep looking into my eyes. They were a brown color, but they lit up as the lights from the room shined off his beautiful eyes. Beautiful? Did I just say that? Whoops! :)

[Anna's POV]

Patrick and I went to go play spin the bottle. The chance to get his lips on mine was a 50% chance. And I wanted them so bad. Did I? Yes, I started to have feelings for him. His eyes, his lips, the way he wore that fedora, I loved it all. And I kept thinking about how I wanted that bottle to spin and point towards him. He was what I wanted, nothing else...

Patrick and I sat down next to other people in a circle, surrounding an empty Root Beer bottle.

"Alright! You can kiss or smack the person that the bottle lands on....new rule, okay?"a girl said.

Some people clapped and a lot kept pretending to slap the person next to each other. Everyone did but me and Patrick sat in silence.

"Okay! I go first!"A guy named Josh Dun said.

Josh, eh he was pretty cool, totally not a lame person. He had cool friends and he was trying to start a band with his friend Tyler Joseph, but they haven't really started playing like my band did.

He spun the bottle and it landed on a girl. She was pretty and it was a girl Josh liked.

"Okay, totally not smacking you!"he said. He came up to her and kissed her. She smiled but wiped her mouth.

"Uh, no!"she said.

Everyone laughed and Josh went back to his spot all sad.

"My turn,"the girl said.

She spun it and it landed on Patrick.
I sighed and wished so hard that she wouldn't kiss him.

"Sorry, but I'm not kissing those dirty lips of yours!"she said and then smacked him.

He winced as he felt it stung. She smacked him pretty hard and I got kinda mad. He shouldn't be smacked that hard. Patrick then spun and it landed in Tyler.

"Oh! Let's see if this boy is gay or not!"a guy said. Patrick went up to Tyler and smacked him, pretty hard actually.

"Dang that hurt, man!"Tyler said.

"Oh, I'm sorry!"Patrick said apologizing.

"It's alright, man!"Tyler replied.

Tyler then spun and it landed in me. Dang, he was my friend, but he liked me. I didn't like him, and if I wanted to kiss Patrick I have to pull away from Tyler.

"Here it goes, baby!"he said.

He came up to me and puckered. I kissed my hand and smacked his cheek.

"There you go...baby!"I said.

People laughed and so did me and Patrick.

"Sorry, Tyler!"I said.

He sat back down and shook his head. I grabbed the bottle then it spun. It spun and spun, it seemed like forever then, it stopped landing on...
________________________________
Sorry to stop at a good part,😅but I'll be posting the next chapter pretty soon!❤️