Chapter 66- I'm Here For You

[Anna's POV]

"Let's go back to my dorm to go watch some Netflix!"I said to Patrick, taking his hand.

We walked up to my dorm. I opened the door and heard kissing. Plus, deep breaths.

"Dang it..."I heard from Pete.

The light was on and I looked over at Julia's bed. They were having the three letter word...

"Oh my gosh! So freaking sorry!"I said.

I quick closed the door and felt scarred.

"Could they lock the door next time!"I said covering my eyes, about to cry.

"What? Did they make up?"Patrick asked me.

"THEY SURE DID!"I said laughing.

"What?"he said confused.

I looked at him as I made kissing faces and pretended to make weird noises.

"Oh! EW!"Patrick said, making me laugh.

"I know. I don't like the thought of them having it either. Only us though!"I wrapped my arms around Patrick.

"Oh really?"he gave me a smirk.

I nodded and whispered in his ear. "I love you Patty..."

He loved it when I whispered in his ear, even when I mentioned something for us to for a little while.

"And I love you too, Anna." He pecked my lips. "How about we go to my dorm and do it there?"

I nodded as I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up and saw my mom calling me. I looked confused at my phone. My mom never called me once I entered college. I slid my fingered across the screen and put my phone to my ear.

"Yes mom?"I said. I heard sniffling from the other side. "Mom, you alright? What's going on?"

"Anna, honey, p-please listen carefully..."my mom said.

"I'm listening."I replied.

I looked at Patrick as he crossed his arms in confusion. I shrugged at him. I didn't know what was wrong with my mom.

"Honey, something has happened to your grandmother..."my mom said.

"W-what happened?"I asked.

"Well, you know how she had that illness back in March?"my mom asked.

"It's October now, why?"I asked getting worried.

"Since March, the illness has gotten worse each day and I'm afraid honey, that, she's gone..."my mom sobbed.

"No, uh, that can't be mom. I mean, she looked so well three months ago!"I bit my lip.

"She did but she didn't feel well at all, Anna...."

"You are sure she's gone?"I asked.

I began to cry and I looked at Patrick. He tried to smile to make me feel better.

"I'm afraid she is, honey. I-I'm sorry,"i heard my mom say.

I pulled my phone away from my ear. I could hear my mom calling my name. Tears formed and ran down my face.

"She's gone..."I whispered.

"What?"Patrick said.

"M-my grandmother. She's gone..."I cried. "I loved her so much!"

"Oh, Anna..."Patrick said as he wrapped his arms around me.

I pulled him away from me. "No."

Patrick looked at me sadly. "No?"