Chapter 69- Good Dreams

[Julia's POV]

I was half asleep as Pete and I watched the big football game in the dorm. Good thing was, we both enjoyed watching it. But it was horrible when the team I wanted to win fumbled or didn't get a touchdown. I would try to scream but it hurt my throat.

About ten empty wrappers of cough drops laid on the floor, me and Pete's empty ice cream bowl were on my desk, and a bunch of tissues filled the trash can. Being sick was the worst, but I had my baby there to help me get better.

Pete was sleeping in Anna's bed since he didn't want to sleep next to me in mine because I was sick. He was fast asleep and I looked at him. He looked so cute! I could see his eyeliner above his eyelashes. I smiled as he looked adorable wearing make up, plus looked adorable while sleeping. I got up from my bed and stood up feeling dizzy for a second. I soon got my balance and kissed Pete's forehead. Seeing the remote lay next to him, I picked it up and turned it off. I got back in my bed and fell asleep.

*Dream*

Pete and I were in front of a big crowd of people, holding hands. I dressed in white. Pete dressed in his best suit. The preacher spoke words I have been waiting for since I understood marriage.

"Do you, Julia, take Pete to be your husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"the preacher said.

I nodded and smiled. "I do!"

Pete smiled at me. The preacher looked at Pete.

"And do you, Pete take Julia to be your wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"the preacher said.

Pete leaned close to me with a smile. "I DO!"

I let out a small giggle.

"I now present you Mrs. and Mr. Wentz! You may kiss the bride!"I heard.

Pete grabbed me and kissed me. I heard the crowd cheer and call us by OUR last name. I pulled away with a smile. Everyone around me clapped. I saw Anna in the crowd of my braids maids. She was mad cause I didn't pick black dresses for the brides maids. But I told her it was a wedding not a funeral! Weddings are happy and full of light. Funerals are sad and full of darkness. She looked at me with a smile. Anna gave me a thumbs up. I gave her one back.

I looked into the crowd and saw my dad cry in the front row. My mom cried too. I looked over at Patrick as he stood in a suit. He looked at me and smiled. Today no fedora was worn. He lost it this morning and told Anna to get him a new one. Of course, my broke friend laughed and said that Patrick was telling a great joke.

I looked away from the everyone else and looked at my handsome groom, my hubby, my husband.

"Is this my beautiful wife I see?"Pete asked.

"Well yes sir. It is I, Mrs. Wentz!"I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

"I love you!"I spoke.

"I love you too!"Pete replied.

*End of Dream*

I woke up, coughing. I sat up in my bed, feeling no migraine, no chills, no sweat, no soar throat. I felt better, except for the dry cough. I looked over and looked at my clock. It was 2:19 in the morning. I smiled, remember my good dream. I enjoyed experiencing it in a dream, but would it actually happen?

[Anna's POV]

Being like a vampire, I was up at 2:19 in the morning listening to music through my headphones. Patrick laid next to me asleep. Since he was asleep, I had the urge to hold him in my arms again. I took out my head phones and laid them on Patrick's nightstand. I did the same with my phone. I cuddled up close to Patrick as we laid in his bed with a blanket covering us. I wrapped my arms around his warm body. I dug my head into back and smiled.

"I love you Patrick..."I said.

Knowing he wouldn't know I said it, I just fell asleep.

*Dream*

"Anna..."I heard Patrick say.

Patrick and I were on the beach, sitting down on the sand, watching the sun set. I was holding his hand and had my head on his shoulder.

"Yes?"I said.

"Can you look at me, please?"he asked.

I raised my head up and looked at him.

"What is it, Patrick?"I asked him.

I saw the sun rays shine on his face. Patrick's face began to turn ruby red.

"This is hard..."he said.

I soon got nervous. Was be breaking up with me? He can't. He told me he loved me just a little bit ago. I looked at him, thinking about crying if he broke my heart.

"Anna, I love you. And spending these four years with you have been the best! Plus having a band with my baby, there's nothing else I would love more. And Anna once I saw you four years ago in that classroom, I knew there was something about you, that, that I had to have. I guess it was your personality and your beautiful self. You made me feel loved and cared for. I felt like someone truly loved me and that was you...."Patrick said.

He grabbed my hands and stood up. I got up too.

"There's no one else I rather be with, only you, Anna. I love your sweet personality..."he added.

Patrick then got on one knee and I began to smile.

Patrick pulled out a small box from his pocket.

"And I love you!"Patrick opened the box and there was a bright shiny wedding ring. "Anna, will you stay with me forever? Will you marry me?"he asked with a smile.

Tears streamed down my face as I smiled. I nodded.

"YES!"I said.

Patrick got up and I pulled him into a kiss. Feeling his lips on mine made me remember the first time we kissed. It was everything I ever wanted. Patrick pulled away and slipped the ring on my ring finger.

"It's beautiful Patrick!"I said.

"As beautiful as you!"he replied.

I pulled him into a kiss and smiled. This was my soon to be husband I was kissing. I didn't want to pull away. Plus, let go of him forever. He was mine and I won't let him go.

*End Of Dream*

I woke seeing the sun's rays in my eyes. I looked over at Patrick's alarm clock. 8:32 in the morning. I smiled remembering my wonderful dream. Oh I wish I could marry him now.

"Morning!"I heard Patrick's voice next to me. He looked at me. "What are you smiling about?"

I shook my head with a smile. "Nothing!"
___________________________________
Couldn't go to sleep, so I decided to write another! Next one soon. NIGHT!🌜✨