Chapter 54- Day Full Of Sadness...

[Julia's POV]

I was in the commons playing my guitar. School was over for the day. I was just by myself. Feeling broken hearted. Pete was gone and I couldn't bare to think about it anymore. I was strumming till lyrics came into my mind. I began to sing in a bad voice, since I couldn't sing.

"Joke me something awful just like kisses on the necks of "best friends." We're the kids who feel like dead ends. And I want to be known for my hits, not just my misses. I took a shot and didn't even come close at trust and love and hope And the poets are just kids who didn't make it. And never had it at all..."I sang.

I stopped and began to cry, remembering Pete wasn't mine anymore. I put down my guitar and punched the stage floor. I looked at my knuckles, bruised. I groaned as it hurt, plus, my heart did too. Pete was gone.

[Pete's POV]

I was in my dorm. Patrick went out somewhere with Anna. So, I was all alone. This was hard. Julia slipped through my hands. Why would her father do that? I love the hell out of her. I would never hurt her and I will never leave her. But we left each other. Because of her father, I felt broken. I felt sadness.

As my thoughts ran through my mind, I saw my guitar sitting in the corner of my side in the dorm. I walked over to it and picked it up. Strumming a random melody, I came up with lyrics, and sang.

"Please put the doctor on the phone cause I'm not making any sense. Blame everyone but me for this mess. And my back has been breaking from this heavy heart. We never seemed so far. I'm hopelessly hopeful, you're just hopeless enough, but we never had it at all..."

As I sang, I cried, realizing this was how I felt. My heart was broken and my back aches from the kicking. Plus, realizing Julia was gone. Oh, I missed her. I wanted her back. But, how when her dad said we can't be together?

That's when I heard my conscience spoke to me. It told me something horrible. But being the f** I am, I heard it and decided to do it. I began to cry, knowing this was wrong...

[Time Skip]

[Julia's POV]

7:00 in my dorm, messing around with lyrics I sung in the commons. I was feeling the same, sad and felt kind of alone. But, I had music...like thats any better at the moment. I needed Pete right now, cuddling up to me, calling me names, messing around with height, and telling me how much he loved me. I was angry at my father. I couldn't believe he did this to us.

I soon heard my phone ringing. I quick looked at it, wanting it to be Pete. It wasn't. It was Anna. I didn't really want to talk to Anna. I put my phone down and let it ring. I felt bad not answering, but I guess I needed to be alone.

Minutes gone by and Anna called me at least five times. The sixth, I picked up.

"What do you want? You know I'm not in a good mood. I just lost Pete...what else do I need to loose!?"I screamed through the phone.

"Julia..."I heard Anna speak. She sounded upset. It sounded like she had been crying.

"What!"I said.

"I'm sorry, but..."she paused.

"But what. But what? Tell me!"I heard her cry.

"It's-"I heard talking through the phone but didn't make it out.

"What? Anna, I can't her what the heck you're saying!"I wiped my tears, wondering if everything was okay.

"Pete...he's...he tried to-"she sobbed again.

"He tried to what..."I started to cry my eyes out.

"He...he tried to k-kill himself!"she said quickly.

My heart felt like it actually broke. I felt like my whole world just tore apart. Why, Pete?

"Julia?"Anna said as I didn't answer back. "Please come to the hospital now! It's the Piedmont Hospital. Please, Julia..."

I hung up and ran to the door. I opened it and left. Not caring, I kept the light in and the door unlocked. There was no time for it. I had to see my Pete. I can't loose him like this. Not now. Not yet. Not at all. As I ran down the hall, my dad passed me.

"Julia we need to talk."he said.

"No! My baby is dying!"I screamed.

"What?"he replied.

I ignored my father and kept crying and running.

"Oh, Pete. Please be okay!"I said to myself.

I soon made it to the front of the college.

"You need to sign out!"the lady said at the front desk.

"I can't! My boyfriend is dying in the hospital!"I opened the door and heard the lady and talk.

"Oh my go-"I soon didn't hear her after I closed the door.

I hoped in my car and left to go to the hospital. I was in my car, crying and sobbing. I make it worse, the saddest song you could think of was playing, Say Something.

"And I... will swallow my pride. You're the one that I love. And I'm saying goodbye!"I heard the lyrics.

It made me think of Pete. I screamed, realizing he only loved me. And I didn't want to say goodbye earlier. I turned down the music and drove in silence.

I soon arrived at the hospital and ran to the doors. When I opened them, I saw Patrick, Maddy, and Anna in tears. I ran to the desk.

"Yes?"the lady said.

"I need to see Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third, please!"I said.

I soon felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Anna.

"H-have you seen him yet?"I asked.

She shook her head. She hugged me tight.

"I'm so, so, sorry!"she said.

I shook my head. "You didn't do anything. D-don't say sorry!"

She let go.

"He's my best friend!"

"H-he's my baby! E-even though my dad said w-we had to br-break up, he's still my baby. I still love him! And I can't loose him! Especially like this!"Anna hugged me again.

"Julia..."I heard.

The voice was sweet and calming. Anna let go and I saw Patrick behind her.

"I hope he's okay!"he said.

He hugged me.

"M-me too. I love him! I love him so much Patrick! W-why would he do this?"I said to him.

I felt Patrick shake his head as he had his head in my shoulder.

"I don't know. But, I know he loves you. I know he would anything to make you happy...."I let go of him.

"But this isn't making me happy!"I said and cried.

"I know..."Patrick looked at the ground.

I walked over to the lady at the desk.

"I NEED TO SEE PETER WENTZ!"I screamed.

I felt hands grab me from the back. I heard someone shush me.

"You'll see him soon, Julia!"I heard Anna's voice.

"I need to see him now!"I sobbed.

"But you can't!"she replied.

I shook my head and put my head on her shoulder.

"He can't leave me! I need him! I love him! Oh, God. Please, I need him."I sobbed.

"I know...I know. Just let it all out. I've got you, bud..."I heard Anna say.

She made me feel a little better by comforting me, but I needed Pete. He can't leave me. He can't...
__________________________________
Depressing again. So sorry. I kinda know what to right for this at the moment. But I'll post another chapter pretty soon!💕