Chapter 34- The Surprise

(Long chapter. VERY LONG CHAPTER! Just to let you know!)

*Next Week*

[Anna's POV]

I was in the commons. I was pacing back and forth. Today was Julia's birthday and I have a really good present for her. I just need help. It was 6:30 in the morning and I saw Tyler, Josh, Maddy, and Ashley walk through the doors. They looked half asleep.

"Morning guys! Take a seat!"I said.

Tyler walked up to me and kissed me.

"Morning, babe!"he said.

I smiled a big smile at him.

"Morning, baby!"I replied. 

He then sat down. Waiting for Pete, he walked through the common's doors. Pete's hair was a mess, he had no shirt on, and he walked like he just woke up.

"Pete, good, you're here!"I said.

"Good? It's 6:30 in the morning, Anna! I need more sleep!"Pete whined.

I rolled my eyes.

"You would of gotten more sleep if you weren't being all lovey dovey with Julia last night!"I raised my eyebrows.

He stopped walking and turned ruby red.

"Y-you heard all that?"he said blushing.

"Pete, of course I did! That's my freakin dorm, Wentz!"I rolled my eyes again.

He walked towards the stage and sat down.

"Uh, sorry!"Pete said.

I shook my head and looked at the piece of paper that was in my head. It had everything we had to do to make Julia's birthday special.

"Okay! First of all..."Pete cut me off.

"Why are we here so early?"he asked.

"Don't cut me off, Wentz!"I yelled.

He jumped in his chair.

"Let me explain why we are here so early without being cut off!"I said

Pete rolled his eyes and I put on a fake smile.

"Okay, we are here today so early so we have enough time to set everything up for Julia's birthday today!"I told everyone.

"Is there going to be a party?"Pete asked.

I sighed and got mad. "Wentz!"I said.

He put his hands up like he was surrendering.

"Okay! What we are doing for her today is we are going to set up a party..."I paused seeing Pete smile like a little kid. "Later. But right now, I need two people to go shopping for decorations."

Josh and Tyler both raised their hands.

"We'll do it!"Josh said.

I wrote down their two names on the spot for decorations.

"Okay. Thanks. And I need someone to order a cake! Plus, buy some snacks and drinks for the party..."Pete cut me off, again.

"Like pizza?"Pete asked.

I screamed. "Yes! Now shut up!"

I breathe out, trying to relax. I swear, if he cuts me off one more time, I will tackle him! How does Julia handle this kid? I shook my head trying to relax and breathe.

"Yes, there will be pizza. Who will buy the snacks, drinks, and cake?"I asked.

Ashley raised her hand. So did Maddy. "I guess we will."Ashley spoke.