Chapter 76- Say Yes

*A day later...*

[Pete's POV]

"Let's go over it again..."I said to Patrick.

"Fine! One more time!"he groaned.

Anna was in the room. She knew about this marriage proposal.

"Pete, you have talked to me and Patrick like we were Julia ten times now! I think you are okay!"she said.

"Anna, please? Just one more?"I asked.

She sighed. "FINE!"

"Julia, ever since I met you that day-"I was cut off by the door opening to me and Patrick's dorm.

Julia stood there in a nice sun dress. I was going to take her to the beach, where I asked her to be my girlfriend.

"You ready, Pete?"she smiled.

I looked at Anna. She nodded and walked over to me.

"Pete, you'll be okay. She loves the living heck out of you. She'll say yes!"Anna whispered. I felt her pat my back. And I looked at her with a smile. "Do it!"

I nodded and walked over to Julia.

"You ready, Princess?"I asked her with a smile.

She put her hands to my face and kissed me. "I'm ready, my prince."

I took one of her hands and held them. We both walked out together.

"So, what's the surprise? A party? A puppy?"Julia guess happily.

"Well you just have to find out when we get there!"I chuckled.

"Ugh, Pete! You know I can't wait!"She groaned.

I kissed her cheek.

"Yes you can!"I messed with her.

"Um, no!"she laughed.

"Yes!"

"Pete, baby, we are not fighting about this!"she giggled.

She wrapped her arms around me and dug her head into shoulder. Oh, this was home. Having her touch me, knowing she loved me, I didn't want her to leave. My everything was right next to me in a sun dress. I felt her nails scratch lightly on my skin. I felt her eyelashes go up and down as they touched my skin. Her heart was beating and touched my forearm. It was beating in a normal pace. I loved the beating of her heart for some reason. It made me...happy.

After a while we were in the car. Julia's hair blew in the wind as we drove in my car. She threw her hands up and screamed.

"Oh, I love you! Mmm, I love you, Pete!"she said with a smile.

She leaned over to me and kissed my cheek as I drove.

"And I LOVE YOU TOO!"I replied.

I heard her giggled through the sound of the wind blowing. I felt like her eyes were on me and smiled.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're just so handsome! And I mean that!"She replied.

"Oh, you do?"I grinned.

I saw her lean towards me in the corner of my eye.

"Of course..."she said in my ear, sending me chills down my spine, making me love her even more.

"Well, I'm happy you mean that!"I laughed.

She giggled as we pulled into the beach's parking lot. You could tell the sun was setting by the way the clouds looked, like pink cotton candy. Julia quickly unbuckled her seat belt.