Chapter 64- Listen

[Julia's POV]

"Anna why should I? You saw him kiss that girl!"I said to Anna.

She closed the door. Anna looked at the pictures on my bed as she walked towards me.

"What are you doing?"she asked.

I showed her the lighter in my hand and pointed to the ashes from the picture that was on the ground.

"Burning all these pictures of me and Pete!"I said angrily.

Anna grabbed the lighter from my hand.

"Well, stop!"she said.

She threw the lighter to Pete and started to pick up all the pictures on my bed. Anna put them in a pile on my desk.

"Why should I? Anna I won't stop burning them. And I won't forgive Pete for what he did!"I screamed.

"No. You will Julia! I just-"I cut her off.

"I WONT FORGIVE HIM, ANNA! I NEVER WILL. LISTEN TO THAT! ITS ONLY FIVE WORDS! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM! THATS A PROMISE, ANNA."I yelled at her.

"Please break that promise!"Pete said.

"I WONT! I WILL CROSS MY HEART!"I told him.

I stuck in fingers to cross my heart, but Anna pulled them away.

"Don't!"she said.

"Why are you taking his side Anna! First you were so worried about me being happy and taking my side but you're taking his now?"

Anna nodded. "Why? Did he get to your head like he does to me when he looks into my eyes with his brown eyes?"I asked her.

"No, just listen Julia. I have-"I cut her off.

"Bad news. I know, he kissed her and all and I don't care anymore. Plus, I don't care about Pete anymore either. And I sure won't miss him! I should of just stayed alone."I said.

"JULIA! STOP!"Anna yelled.

I walked towards the door.

"Why should I stop when I saw the truth? And you heard me Anna! I should of stayed alone. No one could hurt me if I did."I told her.

I opened the door to my dorm.

"Julia..."I heard Pete say.

I turned around and looked at him.

"I'm sorry!"he said.

I shook my head. "No you aren't."

I left my dorm. Tears ran down my face as I remembered the way Pete loved me. His words echoed in my mind. I remember what he said that day to me and my father:

"And my heart belongs to Julia, sir..."Pete replied. "If there's any chance, I want to be with her forever, sir.

I looked up at Pete. "You mean that?"

He nodded. "Yes."

I screamed as I walked down the hall broken hearted. He didn't mean it. I know he didn't. I didn't know where I was going but I wasn't going back in my dorm. I felt my phone vibrate as I walked. I looked at it. Pete was calling me. I threw it on the ground and ran. I didn't care about my phone right now, since he was my wallpaper and my favorite contact in my whole phone. I had to forget him, not forgive him.

As I walked I arrived at commons. Since I needed to be alone, I walked in. I saw my guitar on the stand where I last put it. Once I walked up to it, I strummed a melody. Then, lyrics came to my mind. I began to sing.