Chapter 72- We Need A Bassist...

*Two Weeks Later*

[Patrick's POV]

"Guys!"Mr. Clarkson yelled. He walked around the studio room in frustration. "The song needs a little more oomf! More guitar!"

"But I'm putting everything I have!"Julia said.

"Okay then more drum!"He said to Anna.

"I'm playing as loud as it is! It can't get any louder, unless you add more speakers!"Anna said.

"Can it be that we are missing something?"I asked.

Mr. Clarkson looked at us.

"We have a singer. We have a drummer. And we have a guitarist..."he said. Then he snapped his fingers. "A bassist!"

"A what?"Julia said.

"A bassist! Bass guitar!"Mr. Clarkson said. "Julia, you can stay the way you are, but we need someone to play the bass! Isn't the bass what we are missing?"He asked.

I shrugged.

"I guess..."Anna said.

"You guess? It's exactly what we have been missing for a couple weeks now!"Our producer said. He sighed. "One more audition guys!"

Anna and Julia groaned.

"How long will it be this time?"Julia asked rolling her eyes.

"Yeah. Tell us so I can grab enough tacos for all three us so we won't be starving!"Anna chimed in.

Mr. Clarkson looked at the calendar on his wall. "Tomorrow at 1:30!"he said.

"In the morning?"Julia asked.

"You're such an idiot. 1:30 in the afternoon!"Anna told her.

"Oh! Okay!"Julia began to laugh.

"I'm not so sure those blonde highlights are fake!"Anna chuckled.

"Shut up!"Julia said. I began to laugh. "It's not funny!"

"It is..."I said.

"See! Patrick knows they are real!"Anna said. "That's my baby!"

I winked at her. Julia came over to me and hit me with her guitar.

"Ow! That hurts!"I said.

"Well you two made fun of me!"She said.

"So! We are like family!"I Said hugging her.

"Get off! You made fun of me!"Julia said trying to get me off of her.

I let go and laughed. "Fine. I'll do this!"I gave her a wet willy and she screeched.

"Patrick! I will beat you with my guitar if you do that again!"Julia's face turned red.

Anna laughed and Mr. Clarkson looked at us.

"Well, all of ya'll, stop! Let's do an acoustic version of The Rain Pours real quick. We've got ten minutes till you guys can leave. Now come on!"Mr. Clarkson told us.

Anna got off her drum chair. Julia took off the guitar strap that was around her and set down her electric guitar. She grabbed her acoustic guitar. All three us sat in a semi circle in chairs. Julia began to strum the notes to the song. Then u started to sing.

"The roses I had, they've taken in doubt. And poured it all out..."I sang.

Anna gave a beat in the background while I sang and Julia played. Once we were done, Mr. Clarkson clapped.