Chapter 42- Let's Be Alone Together

[Anna's POV]

I saw Julia and Pete walk away together as Julia had her head in Pete's shoulder. Nothing could tear them apart, not even one stupid hit to the face. I guess they were meant to be? I kinda hope so.

"They sure do love each other..."I said.

I felt Patrick grab my hand. I looked at him as he smiled a goofy smile at me. Ugh, he made me melt with that smile of his. He kissed me and put his face to my ear.

"Why don't we go somewhere and do you know what, alone in a dark room,"Patrick whispered in my ear, sending me chills down my spine.

I giggled and pecked his lips.

"Alright. Let's go!"I said and grinned at him.

Patrick picked me up, carrying me to his dorm, since Julia and Pete were probably heading to ours. I giggled as I thought about what we were going to do. He looked at me as he carried me with his own two hands. I took of his glasses to see his cute sparkling eyes.

"My cutie!"I said.

He winked at me. I put in his glasses. Trying to see, I blinked a bunch of times, trying to get used to it.

"My nerd!"he said as he looked at me with his glasses on.

I took off his glasses and leaned towards him as he carried me to his dorm. I kissed his neck and he breathed out, enjoying it.

"Can't you wait till we get in the dorm? We are almost there,"Patrick asked me.

I stopped kissing his neck and smiled at him.

"Um, no!"I laughed.

He shook his head as he realized I was impatient, basically for everything. Soon, we made it to his dorm he shared with Pete. He grabbed his dorm key from his pocket and unlocked the door. Patrick opened the door and threw the key on the  ground. He let me down from his arms and closed the door. He smiled at me. And soon, he walked towards me and pushed me against the door, kissing me with passion. I guess he really missed me!

I kissed him back. Like usual, we kissed sloppy and wet. I felt him smile between kisses. I felt his hands touch the bottom of my back, soon trying to pull up the bottom of shirt. I helped him pull it over my head, revealing my bra. Patrick threw my shirt on the floor and looked at me. He smiled. He brought his lips to my neck and I smiled. I did a small moan as he kissed it. My hands grabbed his fedora and through it across the room. I aggressively pulled his shirt up and separated his lips from my neck. Patrick pulled it over his head and threw it on the ground next to my shirt. My hands touched his back. I gently scratched it as he smiled at me. His hands touched the top of my back and went down to my jeans. He moved his hands to the front and started to undo the buttons. I giggled as he undid them. I soon took them off and threw my jeans on the floor, leaving me in just my underwear and bra. Patrick then took off his.

Patrick gave me a smirk. He looked at me from head to toe and picked me up. I laughed as he took me over to his bed. He laid on the his bed and hovered over me. Patrick then started to kiss me aggressively with all his might. His hands touched the sides of back and he moved me closer to him, lifting me up. He started to mess with my bra and undid the hook. He threw it in the floor and kissed my chest. I smiled, enjoying him kissing me. Patrick soon got up and walked over to his dresser drawer and grabbed something rubber. I knew what it was and I couldn't believe he wanted to do this. He took of his underwear and slipped on the rubber. He walked towards me, knowing he wanted to do this. I took of my underwear and he hovered over me.

"You really want to do this?"I asked.

"As long as I'm doing it with you!"he said.

I laughed and then that's how it all began that night. It was full of love, moaning, kissing, and did I said love? Yes, a lot of love and I enjoyed every moment.