Chapter 62- New Singer Calls For A Little Cele...Nevermind

[Anna's POV]

"Surprise!"He said.

I saw Mr. Clarkson look at us.

"I'll leave ya'll alone to get to know each other!"Mr. Clarkson said.

As he walked out I saw Pete run through the door.

"I'm afraid you can't come in here, sir!"Mr. Clarkson said to Pete.

"No, no! He's our friend!"Julia said.

Of course she'll say that. Two love birds have to see each other! Especially yesterday, very loud! I looked at Julia with a smirk. I nudged her.

"Did ya'll do you know what? I heard it!"I whispered to her.

She smacked my arm. "We are not talking about this now Anna!"

Pete then ran towards Julia. His wrapped his arms around her.

"Oh, baby. I love you!"he said.

I looked at Patrick and we both grinned, knowing they did!

"I love you too, Petey!"Julia said.

They started to kiss and I just looked at Patrick. He mouthed some words to me. I think he said they did do you know what yesterday. I nodded and pretend to cough.

"Well, you guys had a lot of time to do that yesterday!"I said.

They both pulled away and turned ruby red.

They're blushing Patrick!"I began to laugh.

"Aw!"Patrick said.

"There was a lot of noise coming from....huh, Julia!"I began to laugh and point at Julia.

She covered her face with her hands.

"Julia! He must of done something great to make a lot of noise from you!"I said to her, making her embarrassed.

She then took her hands off of her face and stared at me.

"If you keep embarrassing me, we'll start doing you know what in front of ya'll!"she said.

Julia soon grabbed Pete and kissed him passionately. I covered my eyes so I wouldn't see.

"Uh, I'm good. Please stop!"I said.

I put took my hands off my face and they were still kissing.

"STOP!"I said.

They both pulled away laughing. "We are messing with you. We wouldn't do it in front of ya'll."Pete said.

"You better not!"Patrick said.

Julia hugged Pete and closed her eyes.

"We should celebrate!"She said.

"W-what do you mean?"I asked her.

She opened her eyes. "We should celebrate because we have a new singer!"she told me.

"Yeah! That would nice!"Pete said.

I looked at Patrick. He nodded. "That's okay then. How would we celebrate?"

Julia smiled at me. "Shopping?"

I groaned. "Shopping! Really?"

She crossed her arms. "Don't you want that black dress you've been bugging me about for months?"she asked.

Then I smiled. "Well, yeah!"

She jumped up and down. "Well then let's head to the mall."

We all nodded. "I'll catch up with you guys in a couple minutes. I need to use the bathroom!"Pete said. He walked towards the door but turned around. "Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall on your right!"Julia told him.

He nodded and left the room.

[Pete's POV]

I was walking down the hall to head to the bathroom. I went in and did my business. Once I was done, I left the bathroom and walked down the hall. A girl came up to me with a smile.

"Ooh! You're cute!"she said and put her fingers on my tattoos.

I felt uncomfortable, not knowing who this was and I think hitting on me.

"And tattoos, my type of guy!"she said.

I pulled her away from me. "Sorry but who are you?"

She pulled me towards her. "Your new girlfriend!"

I chuckled and pulled away. "I'm not! I'm actually-"she cut me off.

"You're actually available! Come on, just kiss me!"she puckered her lips.

I shook my head. "I-i won't! Now listen! I have a gir-"she cut me off by putting her lips on mine.

I tried so hard to pull her away, but I couldn't. She wouldn't take her lips off of mine. I hated them. And I hated the taste and the feeling. I just wanted Julia's lips.

[Julia's POV]

"Let's head down by the bathrooms to wait for Pete!"I told Patrick and Anna.

We left the studio and room and walked down the hall.

"Um, Julia..."I heard Patrick say.

"What?"

"Let's not wait for Pete!"he said.

"What do you mean?"I looked up by the bathrooms and saw Pete kissing another girl.

This hit me like a truck.

"Anna, just take her to the car..."Patrick said.

"No."I said.

I ran over to Pete and that girl while tears streamed down my face. I pulled them apart and smacked Pete.

"Julia!"he said.

"How could you?"I screamed.

"Julia...I didn-"I cut Pete off.

"No! I saw you! Y-you and her, you were kissing her!"I yelled.

"He has good lips!"she girl said.

"Shut up! No one is talking to you!"I Yelled at the girl.

She put her hands up like she was surrendering and walked away, leaving me and Pete.

"Julia, I didn't kiss her!"Pete said.

"Don't try that with me! Don't lie! I know you Pete! How could you do this to me? Y-you said no one would take my place. It was always me! Y-you broke your promise!"I started to walk away from him.

I felt him grab my wrist. I looked into his brown eyes and I melted, but I
knew I can't believe a word he says.

"Julia, just listen to me."he said softly.

"Pete, why should I?"I shook my head.

"Because I love you! And you love me!"he said.

"Do you? Cause it sure doesn't seem like it!"I got out of his grip and ran back to Anna and Patrick.

Taking their hands, I took them to entrance of the building and left, leaving Pete behind. I felt broken hearted as we got in the car.

"You okay?"Anna asked as she hugged me.

"No."I replied. "Patrick, leave him your car so he can get back to the college. I just...just don't want to see him."

Patrick nodded and we all left to go back to the college. My phone kept buzzing from Pete calling me. I would hit end every time he called. How could he? I can't believe I believe him when he said I was his only one. I guess I wasn't anymore. I shouldn't believe an emo like him, ever.
__________________________________
Next chapter soon!💖 Sorry it's sad at the end.