Chapter 71- Where Is Your Boy?

[Anna's POV]

Patrick was watching Netflix on my computer as I stood looking at myself in the mirror. I kept making weird faces in the mirror. I heard Patrick laugh.

"What are you doing, Anna?"he asked.

"Being bored..."I said. "I already saw that episode of The Walking Dead. That's the one where Carl sees that one girl in the woods, knowing she left Alexandria."

"Anna! Don't spoil it for me!"Patrick said.

I put my hands up like I was surrendering.

"Sorry, Patty!"I looked at him through the mirror.

Patrick paused the episode and turned off the laptop. He stared at me as he laid the laptop next to him.

"Since we are both kinda bored, why don't we go to the beach or something?"Patrick asked.

I smiled. "Ooo! The beach!"I yelled.

"I guess that's a yes?"Patrick chuckled.

I nodded. "Well, I'll get my swim suit from my dorm real quick,"I told Patrick.

He nodded. "I'll be changing while you go get it."

I walked over to the door and left Patrick's dorm. As I walked down the hall, Julia's dad appeared.

"Anna!"he said.

I saw him and stopped walking. "Yes?"

He held up his phone with a picture of Julia's hand with the promise ring Pete got her.

"Did Pete ask her to marry him?"Julia's dad asked.

I shook my head. "No. That's a promise ring."

He nodded. "Wait, a promise ring?"

I nodded. "Yeah!"I said."

"They sure do love each other..."he said.

"A lot, sir. Maybe, just maybe, they will get married! They have gotten a little serious about not leaving each other."I told him.

"I see. Would I have to worry about Pete if they get married?"he asked.

"Oh, no! Pete is a sweet guy to Julia. He won't let anyone, not even him hurt her. He takes care of her all the time, takes her out places, spoils her like crap. He's in love with her, sir."I held my hands together.

"And she's in love with him..."

"I think it's true love!"I smiled.

Julia's dad put his phone in his pocket and nodded.

"She's growing up!"

"Pretty soon, it will be two Wentz's, then maybe three!"I chuckled.

"What!"his eyes got big.

"Don't worry, sir! They'll have you know what when they are married! They are both into finishing their educations first,"I said.

He nodded. "Well, thank you, Anna."

"You're welcome. I kinda got to go grab something from my dorm, so bye!"

Julia's dad waved bye and I left to go to my dorm. When I made it to the dorm, I opened it and saw Julia and Pete. Make up was all over her desk. Little brushes were in their hands. They both looked at me once I walked in.

"Having a little make up party?"I messed around.

"Hey Anna!"Julia said walking up to me.

I back away. "You're sick. Stay away!"