Chapter 1

Wonwoo's POV

"Say the name! SEVENTEEN" We all said In unison.

I breathed heavily because of the nervousness I feel. Today is our debut showcase! I'm finally debuting! Many fans came to see us perform. We will never let them down.

We performed our songs. I'm in the hip hop team. I'm one of the rappers in our group. I auditoned to be a singer but they say that my voice is more suitable for rapping so I tried it and now I became a rapper.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally the showcase is finished. We all headed to our dorm.

"That was perfect guys. What you need now is rest. Tomorrow is the start of your promotions. You'll go to different music stations. And guestings so be ready okay?" Our manager said.

"Yes!" We all said.

I went straight to our room and lay on my bed.

"*sigh* Jihae ah. I finally debuted." I smiled at my thoughts. I really missed her.

"Yah. You're speaking to yourself again. Go take a shower and rest." S.coups hyung said.

"Haha. You act like my mom, hyung." I patted his shoulder and went to the bathroom.

I keep thinking about her. How is she? I heard she debuted today too. I'm sure we'll see each other again. It's been 3 years I haven't seen her, 3 years since our break up.

I finished to shower and put on my clothes and went to my bed and off to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yah! Wake up! Everyone!"

Ugh. I still don't want to!

"Wonwoo hyung. Wake up."

I opened my eyes. It's Mingyu.I jumped off my bed and went straight to the living room. It's too crowded here. They're all rushing to the bathroom to be the first to take a bath. I waited all of them and then it's my turn.

We got in our van and drove off.

"Hyung, Where are we going?" I asked our manager.

"Oh. To a music show. Your schedule is packed this week. You will also go to Busan. We'll be helding a fansigning event there."

After they heard the word 'Busan' they all cheered. Many of us haven't gone to Busan before so yeah. Except for Woozi cause he lives there.

So we now arrived at the music station.

"Gosh I feel nervous! Many sunbae's are here!" Vernon said shyly and half whispering.

Many sunbae's are here! Like Apink, Girls day, BTS! Wow! We feel like ants here.

We greeted them politely, of course. I looked around. Is Jihae gonna perform here? I thought they debuted already. While we're in the waiting room. I browsed the net with my cellphone and searched for Jihae.

Hmm. Her group name is 'Feisty' ooh. Kinda like that. It's a hip hop girl group under Big Hit Entertainment. Oh! So that's why I saw her in one of BTS sunbaenim's music video. Kinda feel jealous because of that. Anyway, She always likes hip hop like me so that's why we get along very well. And she dances better than me! She can breakdance! I watched their music video. It's really good! I mean perfect! She's the main vocalist and main dancer.

"Uh. Hyung. How much time are we gonna wait before we perform?" I asked S.coups hyung.

"30 minutes more. Why?"

"I need to go out. I'll be right back!" And with that I walked quickly to the door.

"Yah! 30 minutes! Okay?" He said.

"Yes hyung!"

I looked around the building. I'm looking for Jihae. Maybe they're gonna perform here too. Every door here has a name of the artist or group that is in there. I looked at each door but 'Feisty' is nowhere to be found.

Maybe they're in a different music station. I sighed and went back to our waiting room. It took me 15 minutes.

I looked at manager hyung. He knows all that will gonna perform here today. Maybe she's here. Maybe I didn't see their room. I'm going to ask him if her group will be here.

"Hyung." I called him.

"Yeah?"

"Uhm. I'm just gonna ask if the group 'Feisty' will perform here today?"

He looked at his papers and searched for it.

"No. No group called 'Feisty' here. Why do you ask?"

*sigh* So she's really not here.

"Erm. Nothing." I leaned on my chair.

"Wait. Isn't it that hip hop girl group?"

"Yes hyung. You know them?"

"Yup. They're really good dancer's. They've just debuted. How do you know them?"

Uh. I shoudn't tell him that ' one of them is my ex girlfriend' I should think of an excuse.

"Uh. Well, I just saw their video in the internet."

He made an 'Oh' face and went outside the room.

When will I see you Jihae ah?