Chapter 13 - Day 7

Jihae's POV

I woke up hearing shouts downstairs. I got up and fixed my bed. Why are they shouting? It's so early in the morning.

"Good Morning." I said in English infront of the camera in my room.

As I walked downstairs, I rubbed my eyes with my hand. I'm still half asleep so my eyes are not yet fully opened.

"Yah. Why are you..."

"Jihae ah!" I heard a familiar voice called me and hugged me and we fell on the floor.

Because of him I'm now awake. My head is still bowed down as he helped me to stand.

"Taehyung oppa?" So he's the one who hugged me. I looked around and all of BTS members are here.

"Why are you all here?" I asked, shocked.

"We're your guest! We're your guest!" They all said while dancing weirdly. I chuckled. Still the weird BTS.

I sat on the sofa in the living room with them. Talking about what they did when we're here at this house. They have concerts, interviews. They roam around the world. I want to do that too. I'll wait for our world tour.

"Oh wait. Who's cooking?" I asked cause me, Angel noona and Joshua oppa are the only person's who cooks. And here they are at the living room.

"Jin hyung is cooking." Hopie oppa said coming from the kitchen.

Looks like our breakfast will be delicious today. I'm not saying that our cooking is bad but Jin oppa's cooking is the best for me. It's like my mom's. I call him eomma sometimes. Might as well call him that today. I went to the kitchen leaving them, Seventeen interviewing BTS.

"Eomma!" I called, his back facing me. "Oh How are you my daughter?" He said as he cooks. We both laughed and I talked about what happened here in the house. Jin oppa told me that they've been watching this everyday.

"So who do you think you'll end up among those boys?"

My eyes went wide as I blinked fast. "Oppa!" I smacked his arm lightly. Among the members of BTS, Jin oppa is the one I can tell my secrets cause the other's are so playful. But when it comes to playing, I can get along with the maknae line.

I'm watching Jin oppa as he cooks. I can't wait to eat. I remembered it's our last day here. I think everything is normal now. I can talk to Wonwoo oppa again.

"Good Morning Bestfriend!" Just the person I was thinking. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Good Morning." I replied. He looks like he just woke up. His hair is quite messy.

"Good Morning Jin sunbae." He bowed. "Morning. Wonwoo is it?" He stopped what he's doing and turned his gaze at him. "Yes. Wonwoo ibnida." He replied.

"You two seem to be close now. When I watched you on tv, you're not even looking at each other."

Wonwoo and I looked at each other and smiled. "We kinda talked last night." He said. Jin oppa shrugged and continued on what he's doing. "You two go back there in the living room. I'll finish in a few minutes." We nodded and went to the living room.

Woah. Are there wild animals here? Looks like Seventeen and BTS are getting along very well. V oppa and Hopie oppa along with Jimin oppa, Hoshi oppa, DK oppa, and Seungkwan are jumping up and down on the sofa. While the others are either busy watching tv or they are talking as they laughed really loud. My unnie's are just watching them. While Suga oppa is leaning his head on the sofa, his eyes closed. Is he sleeping again? This is not the right place. How can he sleep between those noisy boys? I chuckled. "Are boys really like that?" I asked Wonwoo oppa. He shrugged. "I'm not like that."