Chapter 14

Jihae's POV

Finally, We Got Married is finished. We safely went to our dorm like what Hansol said. My unnie's keep on teasing me about that I'm-Wonwoo's-first-kiss thingy. I didn't tell them yet about how it happened and it's just a peck on the lips! Not that....uhm...nevermind. We can't really have that sweet moment because my oppa is always with us. And we're not yet in a relationship when that kiss happened. Cool right? No. Oppa will surely be mad at me now. He doesn't know about that kiss. Ugh. Stop with the kiss topic!

Surprisingly, our schedule THE NEXT DAY is full. I thought we're going to rest after We Got Married? There are interviews, special performances. Why am I the dance leader again? I'm invited to perform at Dancing 9 with Angel unnie and Jaye unnie. Why didn't the other's join too? It's really hard for us to choreograph while our schedule is full. That We Got Married really changed everything. There's this interview that the host asks me to tell them about that 'kiss'. I just told them, the whole Korea, and the whole world that it was just an accident. Well, it really is for me.

I've heard about Seventeen that they're preparing for a comeback. Well, that's great. We're just starting to prepare for our comeback. As usual, it's a whole Hip Hop thing. Of course, our company is best when it comes to choreography. I'm helping too with that and our most beloved choreographer, Mr.Son. He's the one who choreographs most of BTS sunbae's dance.

So it's been a month after I last saw Seventeen already had their comeback. We watched together with my unnie's their new music video. I laughed silently while watching the video. Wonwoo oppa is acting. Really woah. Jeonghan oppa is handsome as always. Well, I said that out loud earning a glare from Angel unnie. And I realized that Seungcheol oppa has a dimple. They're so cute.

We're practicing really hard for our comeback. Our comeback song is titled 'Don't Look At Me'. Of course, It's Hip Hop. I'll backflip in there. Which is really hard because when it comes to performing our song, the backflip part is really hard. But I'll practice. And I heard that they're inviting a member of Seventeen to act with us in the MV. Who could it be?

"Yah. Why are you here?" I asked to this guy who just popped out of nowhere in our making of the MV.

"Well, Hello to you too." He replied as he touched my hair and curled it with his finger. I scoffed. "Mingyu oppa. My hair is totally fine." I stood up and went out of our dressing room. I'm expecting 'him' to be my partner in this MV. Nevermind. Mingyu oppa is the visual and he's good in acting too. So everything is fine.

"Okay! Take your positions!" Director nim said with authority in his voice. I jogged to my position which is at the rooftop. Like that Stop It MV of Got7 sunbae. IT IS REALLY SCARY UP HERE! What if I fell? Well, JB sunbae fell. But for real guys!

The first scene will be like this, I'm walking on the balcony and my eyes landed on Mingyu oppa who is watching me quite far from the building. Then i looked away and went down. This is really unfair. He's just down there and I'm here near to death. But the staffs said that they won't let me fall. I trust them, really.

That is the intro part. That scene will show before the song start. After that acting thing, next we prepared for the dance scene. Where we danced our song.

"What do you think of my acting skills?" Mingyu oppa asked sitting beside me. I shrugged. "Wonwoo hyung said that we can't have a scene that I touched you or anything." He added. "Well, we already have that scene." I replied. We have a scene where he pulled my hand and hugged me. "Why would he say that?" I asked. He leaned and whispered to my ear. "Because he's jealous."

He quickly moved away and stood up. While I'm out of words right now. How can he be jealous? In their MV, there's a girl in there. And I don't feel jealous about it. Ugh. Whatever. I don't care. "Well, I should go now. My job here is done. See ya." He said and then walked out of the room.