Chapter 11 - Day 5

Jihae's POV

Jihae's POV

I opened my eyes as my gaze wandered around my room. I feel okay now. I touched my forehead and my temperature is back to normal.

"Wonwoo oppa" I muttered as I looked at him holding my hand. And his head is laying on my bed while his body is sitting on the floor. He's sleeping.

I slowly sat, not moving my hand cause he might wake up. I stared at him for awhile. He's good in taking care of me. My fever is already gone.

I got starled cause his hand moved and he slowly lift his head up to face me. As soon as he saw me, his eyes went wide.

"Jihae ah! Are you okay? You can sit already. Are you dizzy?" He keeps asking me questions as he stood up and checked my face.

"I'm okay." I said and makes him stop talking.

He put his hand on my forehead.

"Hmm. You don't have fever anymore." He said.

I nodded and I was about to jumped off my bed but his hand is still holding mine.

"Uh...Wonwoo ah." I said as I pointed at our hands. He then quickly let go and mouthed the word 'sorry'. I jumped off my bed.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm cleaning this up." I said as I got the bowl of water and the bowl of porridge that I ate.

"No. I'm cleaning this. You should rest more." He said and got the bowl from my hand.

He went out of my room. I sat on my bed and think about what happened last night. I can't help but smile at him cause he looks so cute when he said that 'Say aah' . But his voice is so deep.

I heard the door opened. It's Wonwoo.

"Are you okay now? Do you need anything?" He asked.

I stood up and walked to him.

"What time is it?" I asked ignoring what he just said.

He looked at his watch.

"It's 5:30." He replied.

"Oh. The camera's are not yet recording." I said.

He was about to say something, but I hugged him making him stop. My arms are around his neck. He was a bit taken aback.

"Thank you." I whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

He didn't reply but instead he hugged me back by slowly putting his arms around my waist. I can feel his heartbeat beating as fast as mine. I really, really missed this. I can feel he tightened the hug and that makes me much closer to him. I closed my eyes as I felt like crying.

It was a long silence. I feel so good that I'm hugging him right now. And then I remembered that he likes someone. Why is he hugging me back? I'm sure he's pitying me right now cause he already moved on and now he likes someone else. And me, still feel like crying and thinking of him saying that he needs me and tells me that we should be back together.

"Jihae ah. I... " he said but I let go of the hug and faced him.

"Uh....that was quite long." I said, awkwardly.

"Jihae ah....." he was about to hold my hand but I stepped back.

"Wonwoo ah. You should go back to your room. It's nearly 6:00." I said looking down.

"Jihae ah."

"Please....just...go." I said and went to sat on my bed.

I heard the door opened and after awhile, it closed. He already left.