Chapter 19

Wonwoo's POV

"A person from twitter keeps on tweeting about videos of a guy and a girl which is clearly Seventeen's Wonwoo and Feisty's Jihae. It looks like they're just high school in the videos and their uniform comes from a school in Changwon, Gyeongsangnam-do where their hometown is. The person posts videos about how sweet these two are when they're officially dating. And there's this video that they're talking about breaking up. The reason why they broke up is because (Wonwoo's entertainment company) has a non dating contract. As you can see in the video, both of them are really in tears broking up. There's also a video that their CEO is telling Wonwoo sshi about the contract. He states that if he doesn't sign that non dating contract, he'll not be accepted in the company. The fans are totally going insane about this big news. Looks like the CEO of (Wonwoo's entertainment company) is receiving many hates by now because of that video. By the looks of the videos that this person posted, it looks like it's all just a stolen videos. We're all thinking that a stalker might be recording everything that they did back then. We still didn't know who this person are but we'll let you know if we already knew it." The reporter said.

(A/N: I didn't mention Seventeen's entertainment company because it doesn't feel right that I'm making the company bad. So yeah. I love them all. ^3^)

Hoshi showed us all the videos that, that person tweets in his laptop.

How did he/she records the videos? We didn't even know it. It has the videos where Jihae's first day in 7th grade and how she became popular instantly. That time where I confessed to her at the rooftop where her brother isn't there cause he might beat me up. That first kiss, there it is. Actually, I just stole that kiss from her. That time where her brother is sick for a week and I have to fetch her to school and walk her to her house. Many videos are there. The recent video that he/she posted is our break up. I'm near to crying while watching it. After we finished watching all, Hoshi closed his laptop. Jun and Jeonghan pushed me to sit on the sofa. They all surrounded me and glared at me.

"Why didn't you tell us that you two dated? The reporters knew it first than us." Coups hyung calmly said. "I'm sorry. I thought that all of you shouldn't know because some of you really likes her and I think that maybe you'll hate me. Look at Hansol now." I turned to look at Hansol who's far away from us, his back facing and he's looking through the window.

"Do you still love her hyung?" We all looked at Hansol who suddenly talked and looked straight in my eyes. The whole dorm went silent. "I..That...That's not important now." I replied, looking down. I heard Hansol chuckled. "I knew it. That's why she dumped me."

The other's gapsed. She dumped him? Why? I thought they're dating now. I raised my hands in surrender. "I swear, I don't know any of that. I haven't talked to her for more than a year now." He shrugged and looked back at the window.

I'm totally speechless. What do I do now? The whole Korea knows it, or maybe the whole world! I opened my mouth but quickly closed it as I'm not sure what to say. They're judging me now. How can I clear this to everyone? Does Jihae knows this news? It'll really affect our career.

Wait. How did it come out to the public? Oh no. Shinjae! I excused myself to the guys and went to my room. I got my phone and dialed his number. We exchanged numbers after the fansigning.

"Oh. Wonwoo ah. Have you seen the news?"

"Yes, I saw it. Thanks to you." I sarcastically said.

"Wait. Are you thinking that I'm the one who posted it?"

"Yeah. Who else can it be."

"Hey. I'm not the one who did it. I'm shocked too about the news."

Uhuh. I don't believe in him.