#CHAPTER 15

"Ready for PE?" He said. I cheered jokingly. "It'll probably get my mind off of it." He smiled. We walked to the showers since he didn't want to change in front people and I, well... I just tagged along. I started changing. He looked pretty uncomfortable. I moved towards him. "Your body is fine the way it is. You don't have to worry. Your body is perfect." I smiled and he bent his head down making his ginger hair go in front of it. I put my hands on his waist and took his T-shirt off. My hands caressed his scars. "You are beautiful no matter what." He chuckled. I kissed him on the lips. I brought him closer to me. He moaned in my mouth. I chuckled. My hands trailed down his body and I pulled his jeans off. My lips trailed down his neck and down his chest. "You are beautiful." I said spacing all the words with a kiss. "We should get to PE." I said. He whined. I laughed. We got changed and went outside. "It's about time!" The teacher said. "I got sick. He helped me." I said, blushing. "8 laps." He ordered us. We did as we were told. After all that running we were finally finished. "Right! Free time everyone!" He said. He wasn't actually bothering with us. He would just make us do laps and then free period. I think he had problems. We walked to the showers. "We've had so many free time!" I said annoyed. "Yeah. But look on the bright side: it makes more time for us." He said with a smirk on his face. I chuckled and grabbed him by the waist and kissed him. "It does." I agreed. I brought him closer to me. "And I know exactly what we could do." I said, kissing him on the neck. He moaned. "Like what?" I smirked. I took his T-shirt off. I kissed him down the chest and back up to his lips again. My hands slid down his but and I pulled him closer to me. He moaned. I bit down his lip. He took my T-shirt off. Then I heard someone fake a cough. I looked up to see my guard. "Holy-!" We blushed. "Why are you here?" I asked. "You never left." I rolled my eyes. "Fine. We'll leave." I said. He turned around. "Gosh I'm starting to hate this." I muttered. Jason chuckled. "Come on." We walked to the exit. "So, Franky. Do you think you could not worry about me?" He looked at me like I was dumb. "Right." I left. The rest of the day was Ok, apart from my guard.

We walked out of the school. "So I was wondering if you wanted to go to that abandoned house of yours?" Jason asked. I rose an eyebrow. "If you want to." He smiled. "You Ok?" He chuckled and nodded. We walked to his car. I could see the police car. My guard, Franky, walked towards it. They followed us. I got out of the car and walked towards the policemen. "Could you like give us some privacy please?" I asked. They just stared at me. "Ok." I left. "I see they talk a lot." Jason joked. I chuckled. We walked to the shelter. I opened the door to see a picnic sheet and food on it. My mouth dropped wide open. "Jason." I never expected him to do this. I chuckled. I kissed him quickly before sitting down. I smiled at him. We started eating. "So do you still... Still cut yourself?" I asked. He felt uncomfortable. "No, I thought about it but I didn't." I nodded. "You know I'm here for you, right?" He nodded. I smiled. I continued eating. The food was actually really nice. "So have you thought about your parents?" He asked. My words got caught in my throat. "Em..." My mouth felt dry. "Yeah." I whispered. He held my hand. I smiled. "It'll be Ok." I chuckled and nodded. We finished in silence. We laid down on the mattress. "You still have my clothes, you know?" I smirked. He laughed. "What if I don't want to give them back?" I grinned. "I'll come and get them." He chuckled. "But you'll have to go through me first." I smirked. "No problem." I went over him and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back. My tongue asked for entrance and he let me. He brought me closer to him. I moaned in his mouth. My lips trailed down his neck. I felt his hands go in my T-shirt. He took it off. His hands travelled my upper body. He tensed up when my hands went under his shirt. As I lifted it up, I kissed his chest and his scars with it. I took it off. I went back to his lips. My hands travelled to the hem of his jeans. I unbuckled them. He tensed up... A lot. I stopped and looked at him. "Are you Ok?" He sighed. "I'm sorry. I just..." I smiled. "It'll be fine. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." He nodded. "I want to." I smiled. "Sure?" He smiled. I kissed him down his neck and chest. I stopped at the hem of his jeans. I took them off. My hand caressed his lower part. He tensed up. I pulled his boxers down. I kissed his chest a few times before taking him in. "Aah." He moaned. I felt his hands grip my hair and he moaned again. "Michael." He breathed out. I smirked. He moaned again before releasing. I went back to his lips before laying down beside him. "Oh my gosh!" He exclaimed. I laughed. "You know it's not fair if you keep all your clothes while I'm fully undressed." He said. He took off my clothes. I grinned. But we were interrupted with a noise.