#CHAPTER 23

"Do you want anything to eat?" I asked. "What's there?" I chuckled. "Food." I joked. He faked a laugh. I laughed even more. "I'm making dinner. So it must be nice." I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Will you get to feed me?" I smirked. "Maybe..." He grinned and his hands slid down my lower part. I bit down on my lip to stop myself from moaning. He noticed and he started rubbing his hands against it. I moaned. He chuckled. He started kissing me down my collarbone. I turned over and kissed him on the lips. The kiss felt needee but yet passionate. I brought him closer to me. I carried him to the bed. I kissed him down his neck. "Michael." He tried to talk but I stopped him. "Shh." I shushed him. I pulled his T-shirt up and kissed his chest. I took it off. I went back up to his lips. He smiled making me smile. He took my T-shirt off. His hands travelled my body and reached the hem of my jeans. He took them off. I bit his lower lip slightly before removing his jeans. And before I knew it I started griding on him, while kissing him. I could feel his part getting hard. I smirked. We were both moaning. I went down his neck to his chest. I grinned and took his boxers off with my teeth. I took mine off after. I kissed him again. "Top or bottom?" I asked. "W..what?" I smiled. "You heard me." He smirked. "Top." I smiled. He rolled over me and kissed me on the lips. He looked in the draw and took the lube and a condom out. This was actually happening. "Michael? What do I do with that?" he asked. I laughed. He blushed. "It's not funny." He said. I kissed his cheek. "Poor some on your two fingers." He frowned. "So you can stick it up my butt." He nodded. He started pouring some on his fingers. But he just floated them around. He didn't know what to do with them. "Put my legs on your shoulders." I ordered. He looked uncomfortable. "Hey. If you don't want to do this, we don't have to." He shook his head. "I want to do this... With you." He kissed me. "Get my mask. I'm gonna need it." I said. He smirked. I put it on. "You look hot." He said licking onto my earlobe. I rolled my eyes. He put my legs on his shoulders. He looked at me. I nodded. He approached his fingers to my butt. He entered a bit of his fingers and it was enough for me to moaned. Well... My moan was muffled. He entered deeper until he thrust in and out. I took the mask off. "Stop teasing." I said. He chuckled. He took his fingers out. He put the condom on. "Put some gel around my entrance and on your penis." He did as I told him. I smiled and put the mask back on. He moved my legs to his accommodation. And he entered me. I moaned. His paste was slow. To slow for me. "Quicker." I said through the mask. He went faster. My hands travelled his back and waist. I pulled him in. "Aah." I moaned. My fists clenched in the sheet and I arched my back as he hit my prostate. He stopped. "I'm s..sorry. I s..should s..stop." He was nervous. "Jason. You're doing fine. Don't worry. Just relax." He took a deep breath before continuing. We both moaned. He went faster and my waist moved in synch. We moaned. He kissed my chest while thrusting. He started caressing my part gentle and eventually harder. I moaned and he did too. He started going faster and faster until he released. He collapsed on me still yanking my part. He went faster. I moaned and released allover myself. I breathed heavily and he did too. I wrapped my arms around him, him still inside me. "I should get out." I whined. "I love having you inside of me." He chuckled. I let him free. He laid down next to me. "You think we should take a shower together?" He asked. I took my mask off and smirked. "You bad boy." He laughed. I surrounded myself with a sheet and picked him up so he was surrounded by it too. I walked to the bathroom and let the sheet fall down our bodies. I pushed him to the shower and turned it on. I kissed him on the lips before saying "I love you." In his ear. He smiled. "I love you too." I kissed him down his neck and grided on him. We moaned. I continued griding and moaning until I felt that I was going to need my mask. I stopped and breathed heavily. I kissed him briefly before getting washed. I got dressed afterwards. "Now, do you want to eat?" I asked walking to the fridge. "Yep!" I smiled. I started doing dinner. "So what did you do with Franky anyway?" He asked. I laughed. I had completely forgotten about him. "I handcuffed him to my bed." He laughed. Then I received a call.