#CHAPTER 31

The next day, I woke up as usual and avoided Jason, as usual. People were still talking... A lot. It was so hard to not hyperventilate. In PE I ran and worked out even though I did need my mask. After, I decided to walk home, even though it was quite far.

"You ditched!" Charles said. I shrugged. "I... I couldn't be there. I had to get out." I said. He rolled his eyes. "You're an A student! You can't ditch!" I sighed. "Yeah." I brushed the subject off. "You know what, he's gonna hear from me. He's gonna regret everything he's ever done to hurt you." I laughed. "Don't. Please. Just leave him alone." He sighed. I walked in. "Michael. It's a good thing you're here. Jason is waiting for you in your bedroom." I groaned. "Couldn't you tell him to come back like never?!" She glared at me. "Fine. I'll talk to him." She smiled. I walked to my bedroom. I took a deep breathe before entering my room. He was sitting on my bed. I stood in front of him. "So what do you f****** want?!" I asked. I wasn't in the mood right now. He looked offended. I roller my eyes. "Speak Jason! You haven't lost your tongue, have you?!" He stepped backwards a bit. Damn I scared him! "The m..musical. I th..thought we c..could p..practise." I laughed. "Are you f****** killing me?!" He backed away again. "You know what, leave. Just leave! Never come back!" He didn't go. "Oh my f****** gosh! You really expect me to be your friend when a few weeks ago, I brought you to a place where I had never been with anyone apart from my parents?! Where you lost half your virginity to me?! Where I spilled all my f****** feelings for you?!" He didn't answer. "I don't know how many times I have told you how I felt right now and you've chosen to ignore it. I gave you my heart and you gave me pain. So do me a favor and F*** OFF! I don't want you here! I don't want you anywhere near me!" I saw a tear fall from his eye. I ignored it. He had caused me all this pain and yet, he's the one who's crying. I slammed the door so hard it broke. "F*** ME!" I yelled. I started hyperventilating. My bag! Where was my bag?! I walked outside, hyperventilating. I went to check in Charles' car but it was gone. This was awful. I could barely breathe. All I could hear was my uneven breath. I tried to calm down. I collapsed on the floor. No one was there to help me. I took deep breaths. Tears were crawling down my face. I was breathing heavily. I finally stopped. I sighed, still breathing heavily. "God please help me. God please help me." I kept on whispering to myself. I walked back inside. I tried to fix my door but it was pretty much unfixable. I sighed and jumped on my bed. I cried. This was so bad. I thought it would never get easier. A month and a half was left until the musical and Jason was still scared of me. Hell, he'd probably shit his pants. And I know I'm pretty mean to him right now but I won't open my door for him again. I gave him so many opportunities to come back into my life, he comes when it suits him and not me. What hurts so much is being in love with a guy and never being able to be with him because you scared him and he hurt you. Then I heard John. I whipped my tears away. "What happened?!" He asked. "I got angry." He frowned. "I don't want to talk about it." He sighed and sat on my bed. "Give him a second chance." I shook my head. "He stutters in front of me, he's scared of me. I'm not getting hurt again. He said it himself, we are broken up. But we could still be friends." He sighed again. "Then be his friend. Be his most dear friend." I turned around. "I don't want to be his friend. I want to be the reason why he wakes up in the morning. I want to be his world. I want to treasure his heart and him to treasure mine. I want him to understand I had no other choice. I want him to know how much he hurt me. I want him to know how much I love him. And believe me, I love him a lot! He's my world. He was the reason I got up in the morning. He was my purpose of life. I loved him too much, which caused me to be hurt. I thought I was going to build a life with him." He chuckled. "Why don't you tell him yourself?" My face dropped. I looked up to see the one and only Jason Brown!